Hacking Received my new Japanese 3ds ll

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i choose bubble pack for the same reasoning as you: higher chance to bypass custom.
if looks cheap, they will dismiss it. ;)

just ordered it, in 21 days i will report in ( i hope, *cross fingers* )

Awesome, please post here once you receive it.

Ordered a black N3DS. Will see how fast it arrives. Prices were too good.

What shipping method did you pick?

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant believe its cheaper to import an n3ds ll than it is to pay for an old xl at retail price. (BLOWS MY MIND) makes me wonder how much nintendo is gna charge for n3ds consoles in the US. i was assuming $200 but i guess well have to wait and see. just like everything else thats been discussed in this forum lately XD

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I got mine from japan and I didn't pay any custom fees, just the console. Mine was shipped with FedEx.
But anyway is useless for multi-language game... never can see in italian; he automatcally loaded in japan and if not present, at least in english LOL

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
But anyway is useless for multi-language game... never can see in italian; he automatcally loaded in japan and if not present, at least in english LOL
How a pal game can be loaded in japanese?

I would love to order one, but I couldn't deal with the japanese language interface.
It's the same as the english one, no big deal.

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If dont have jap in his multi... but load in english, no?
yeah I think it will load in english, don't know, but it's not a big problem. better than paying 160 euro for an italian one! I paid mine 115 euro.

Swapped my old metallic red unboxed 3DS for a brand new boxed N3DS LL with some one of gumtree
good deal!
ot: you nickname came from air gear right?

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yeah I think it will load in english, don't know, but it's not a big problem. better than paying 160 euro for an italian one! I paid mine 115 euro.

good deal!
ot: you nickname came from air gear right?

115? So you pick the normal N3DS ^^ Anyway you are lucky... sure if i order, i pay the 30 eur of shipping + custom fees .___. im not negative, but i try to forecast XD
Anyway wich FW?

planetarian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ordered my metallic blue N3DS LL from superufo on monday after seeing this thread, it arrived today. QJF10464xxx x with firmware 9.1.0

DavGerm4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my new 3DS from play-asia still waiting on it to ship... hopefully soon. Though I got the PAL one, not the JP one. little more, but according to another thread, it should have 9.1.0 on it. Time will tell!

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Damn, all of you now want to me to buy new 3ds .__. here actual 3DS XL cost 180-200 eur... the N3DS LL on superufo is 135 eur LOL

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
115? So you pick the normal N3DS ^^ Anyway you are lucky... sure if i order, i pay the 30 eur of shipping + custom fees .___. im not negative, but i try to forecast XD
Anyway wich FW?
yes i bought the normal one, 115 console, 5 screen protector, 20 shipment with fedex, 0 fees, you can wait till they release it here, but i'm sure that gamestop will sell it at leat at 170 euro

Late reply and yes big air gear fan :)
me too :D i loved it, especially after ikki's departure from noyamanos' house

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.