ROM Hack Question Receive gifts in Pokémon Sw/Sh offline (CFW)

lordelan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Without following it too much, I noticed that Nintendo is distributing some event Pokémon from time to time and I wonder if there's anything I could do to receive them in my offline CFW emuNAND savegame as well?
Of course I could add any shit with pkhex but I want to keep my save as legit as possible.

White90000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As far as I know are the Event Pokemon from PKHeX "legit" and not detectable.(im not 100% sure) I personally dont think receiving event pokemon offline is possible

Th3Alic3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Starting in Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee, the method for transfering Mystery Gifts in Pokémon games switched to a direct injection. The Gift is no longer received to a temporary location in your save (the Gift Guys in Pokémon Centers of previous generations.) Instead, while you are ONLINE the gift is directly injected into your save.

There is no legit way to receive these Mystery Gifts offline.

There are back-ups out there of Mystery Gift Pokémon however they are the RAW server Gifts. When your game receives the Gift, the Pokémon is modifies a few of the values based upon things like: where in the overworld you are when you receive the Pokémon and the Pokémon's inital memories (a component added to individual Pokémon data in Gen 7.)

lordelan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Starting in Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee, the method for transfering Mystery Gifts in Pokémon games switched to a direct injection. The Gift is no longer received to a temporary location in your save (the Gift Guys in Pokémon Centers of previous generations.) Instead, while you are ONLINE the gift is directly injected into your save.

There is no legit way to receive these Mystery Gifts offline.

There are back-ups out there of Mystery Gift Pokémon however they are the RAW server Gifts. When your game receives the Gift, the Pokémon is modifies a few of the values based upon things like: where in the overworld you are when you receive the Pokémon and the Pokémon's inital memories (a component added to individual Pokémon data in Gen 7.)
I see, thank u.
The legalizer (shown in my linked video) should prevent the worst though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P