Hacking Rebuilding SD Card for an already Brewed DS. Stack Error when setting up Homebrew Launcher

TheManHimself

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few months back my CFW 3DS's SD card failed and I didn't have a full backup of the card made up, So I'm stuck with having to rebuild my card from scratch. Luma and GM9 are already installed on the 3DS, and launch when I press their respective hotkey on boot, so using the 3ds.guide I went ahead and skipped to the final steps where you prep your SD Card, putting FBI, Anenome3DS, Checkpoint, Luma Updater, HB Launcher, DSP1, and ctr-no-timeoffset into their respective folders as per the instructions. The Homebrew Launcher itself is missing from my home screen, so I figured I have to set the Homebrew Launcher again:
  1. Launch the Download Play application (
    download-play-icon.png
    )
  2. Wait until you see the two buttons
  3. Press (L) + (Down) + (Select) at the same time to open the Rosalina menu
  4. Select “Miscellaneous options”
  5. Select “Switch the hb. title to the current app.”
  6. Press (B) to continue
  7. Press (B) to return to the Rosalina main menu
  8. Press (B) to exit the Rosalina menu
  9. Press (Home), then close Download Play
  10. Launch the Download Play application
When I get to step 10, I get the following stack dump error:

[Edit]/
Processor: ARM11 (core1)
Exception Type: prefetch abort (svcBreak)
Fault Status: Debug Event
Current Process: Loader (0000000000000000)
/[Edit]

So at this point I figure the problem can be one of several options: either I need to go back and reinstall Luma; or I'm missing some sort of critical file from one of the previous steps that I skipped since the system is already cracked; or I need to go back to the previous section of the guide and reinstall bootstrap9. I'm not sure where I need to start from, but any help is appreciated.

Last edited by TheManHimself,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1