Hacking Rebug 4.82.1 CEX to DEX?

itsjch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I cant change my console from CEX to DEX im not sure how to does not really let me do it in the toolbox it says i need D-REX version but rebug only is offering LITE version

Noj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Install the pkg holding L1 down then press x to install full version assuming u hav converted ur console tobdex already

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

itsjch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Install the pkg holding L1 down then press x to install full version assuming u hav converted ur console tobdex already

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

What are you on about im on CEX still wanting to go to DEX sounds like you are talking about Webman install.

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To convert to DEX via the rebut method you will need to install 4.81.2 REX edition. Once on that CFW you can use the toolbox to dump the EEID root key. Once the key is dumped go to the toolbox again and choose rewrite target ID. This will auto convert you to DEX and switch you to DEX kernel. Let it do it's thing and reboot when promoted. You can spoof to 4.82 or wait for the rebug D-REX edition. As far as I know the 4.82 DEX firmware is currently unavailable.

Shaharyar

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
To convert to DEX via the rebut method you will need to install 4.81.2 REX edition. Once on that CFW you can use the toolbox to dump the EEID root key. Once the key is dumped go to the toolbox again and choose rewrite target ID. This will auto convert you to DEX and switch you to DEX kernel. Let it do it's thing and reboot when promoted. You can spoof to 4.82 or wait for the rebug D-REX edition. As far as I know the 4.82 DEX firmware is currently unavailable.

Let's give it a try, I'm currently doing it, I'll let you guys know.

Shaharyar

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Well I tried and it works perfect, thanks for the help guys. and btw I was getting an error "You are signed out of PSN" when I was trying to signin, but this video help me further.

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im glad you got it sorted out. On DEX that error is normal i forget what you need to do to fix it. I believe there is a setting in the toolbox that you can use to spoof the console so itll connect to retail network but its been quite awhile since ive tried.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn