• Hipster

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Indie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scene Kid

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other popular stereotypes that aren't relevant

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Not really any stereotype I can think of.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I wasn't aware that it's now apparently a fad to be called a "Hipster" or "Indie". Considering I HATE American Apparel, but know all the independent music from 2005,HATE thrift stores like Salvation Army, Arc Thrift Stores, etc (love original ones but you've probably never heard of them), but have attended over 90 music festivals, and HATE Download too, but I made my own clothes for fashion, know more about about flims than 99% of Cinema employees like VUE, ODEON, Warner Brothers when it wasn't VUE, etc, I'm nore sure if I'm a hipster/indie kid.

Pleae note: I am not trying to be one, nor really care, I'm just curious.

+ Made my own clothes
+ Know more about films than most Cinema employees
+ Know all independent artists from 2005
+ Attended more than 90 music festivals
+ HATE thrift stores that are popular
+ Hang around sites like NeoGAF to boost my elitist ego
+ Have ADHD
+ HATE people that only listen to mainstream music and call themselves "hipsters"

- HATE BBC Three
- HATE Apple
- HATE Instagram
- HATE a number of things I can't remember that usually identifies Hispters

So.... what do you all think, am I a hipster/indie kid? I am not trying to be one, nor do I care if I am one, I'm just curious.

If there is anything else I'm forgetting to include, ask me, I'll tell you my honest opinions.

Reactions: 6 people

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I think you're a normal human being. If I had to classify you based on the classifications you gave, I'd say you're just a hipster not an indie/scene kid.
Most hipster can't make their own clothes, nor know more about fashion than most American Apparel employees though, but yea, I have so many conflicting interests that I honestly have no dang clue what I am besides a serious medical case. :P I think I'll add a poll though, if I can.

Zorua

I'm not a furry.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think a real Hipster/Indie/Scene kid doesn't care who does or doesn't think they are. So you say you don't care, so I guess you are? Haha, I dunno really. I don't think it's something that can really be defined so simply. I've never made a list like this but it's pretty interesting. I don't think you have to like all of the stereotypical hipster stuff like BBC Three, Apple, Instagram, etc, to be considered a hipster.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I think there's going to be a 70/30 split on people not getting the joke. I also think prowler is a confused Neo-Nuwaubian but that option isn't on the list.

Reactions: 2 people

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I think you're a normal human being. If I had to classify you based on the classifications you gave, I'd say you're just a hipster not an indie/scene kid.
Most hipster can't make their own clothes, nor know more about fashion than most American Apparel employees though, but yea, I have so many conflicting interests that I honestly have no dang clue what I am besides a serious medical case. :P I think I'll add a poll though, if I can.
Ok, let's make it more general. You are a queer. Simple as that. You seem to enjoy gay stuff, while enjoying various hip trends and such.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head