Really stupid stuff you've seen people do.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
My little brother used to do this thing where he'd let some saliva/whatever drool out of his mouth, and see how far it would get before he could suck it back into his mouth (before it "string" breaks). He used to do it a lot, and he got really good at it, to the point that he'd try to spit, and if it was a long connected string he'd instinctively/accidentally suck it back up.

Back when we were living together and I was in middle school (22 now), when we took craps, we'd both go into the bathroom. The crapper placed a towel over his lap (for decency) and we'd just hang out and talk while the crap's happening. Well, one day (years ago) he was taking a pretty wicked dump, like he dyed the toilet water black. He stood up, wiped, and was about to toss the toilet paper into the water, when he decided to spit into the toilet (because it's like some guy thing to spit before you flush). Well, it was a long connected string, and it went down and hit the water... and he reactively sucked it back up.

He instantly looked at me with such a look of horror, disgust, and "I have lost my love for everything on the planet" that I fell down, laughing my ass off at him for like half an hour.

Post your own.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
My little brother used to do this thing where he'd let some saliva/whatever drool out of his mouth, and see how far it would get before he could suck it back into his mouth (before it "string" breaks). He used to do it a lot, and he got really good at it, to the point that he'd try to spit, and if it was a long connected string he'd instinctively/accidentally suck it back up.

Back when we were living together and I was in middle school (22 now), when we took craps, we'd both go into the bathroom. The crapper placed a towel over his lap (for decency) and we'd just hang out and talk while the crap's happening. Well, one day (years ago) he was taking a pretty wicked dump, like he dyed the toilet water black. He stood up, wiped, and was about to toss the toilet paper into the water, when he decided to spit into the toilet (because it's like some guy thing to spit before you flush). Well, it was a long connected string, and it went down and hit the water... and he reactively sucked it back up.

He instantly looked at me with such a look of horror, disgust, and "I have lost my love for everything on the planet" that I fell down, laughing my ass off at him for like half an hour.

Post your own.

Oh, that is fucking classic. Honestly, right now, my mind is blank about stupid people happenings, but i'll get back to you when i think of one.

(Seriously, that made me laugh out loud... at work. Odd looks from a few people.)

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
wtf.gif

I don't think I have a weird moment that can top that...

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, I know a guy who does that spit thing, It's pretty stupid...

umm, to contribute... it wasn't my idea, but I drove my car around at abt 20-25km/hr with my mate hanging onto the roof... the things peer pressure can do... I was really careful because I don't want to kill anyone lol, but they wanted me to go faster (no way!)

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Am I the only one that finds them watching each other crap strange? Like really fucked up.
wtf.gif

QUOTE said:
Is it really a 'guy' thing to spit in the can before a flush?...never seen it, never did it, never heard of it before...lol

This aswell! wtf?

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rofl2.gif

Uhh..
Every time there was a Holy Mass at my previous school there were powerpoint presentations to display the church song lyrics. And they always use this crappy .gif of a dove that had like 4 frames and even skipped a frame. Pretty stupid.

Me and my friends were playing D&D. I was the DM back then so I put a Black Dragon for the lulz. For some reason one of them just stood by the dragon and did nothing so he got killed. That encounter was like long and I was already sleepy. What I did was quit the game. Lol.

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rydian said:

Post your own.

Is it really a 'guy' thing to spit in the can before a flush?...never seen it, never did it, never heard of it before...lol

And who, you guys musta been pretty close share such an 'event' regularly, or else the conversation was super stimulating and you did not wanna stop the momentum.

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the stupidest thing I ever did was sticking a fork in a bread-toaster XD.
I didn't have anything, only I fried 2 pc's 2 tv's and a home cinema set XD

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I was picking up my cousin from primary school, and when we was walking away we heard a scream, looked back, it was a really 'big' mum falling over. I burst out laughing and the women got up, and her kid was streaming "It wasn't me". The mum ran over to her, slapped her across the face and told her to "fucking move it".

Good times.

D

Deleted_171835

I have to share my room with my younger brother and he does a lot of stupid things. He takes mucus from his nose and rubs it on the wall staining it. When he has a nose bleed, he picks his nose and all the blood is all over the wall (his). It's disgusting. Luckily, I got him (by force) to clean the wall with some CLR and shit.

When I was younger, I used to bang my watch on the wall for no apparent reason. It felt comfortable but it always resulted in my watch breaking. Parent just gave up purchasing me a new one.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My friend is a complete dumbass in school. He currently has 4 after-school detentions, from doing suck things like: Throwing a carton of milk at the wall and exploding everywhere, swearing at a teacher, running around the cafeteria with his hands tied behing his back to look like hes in a strait jacket, and most recently, break dancing on the lunch table. Its extremely funny. He also broke a TV while me, another friend and him were in North Carolina
laugh.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Let's see, if i remember, a friend of mine jerked off in school during a dare.

If i remember someone dared him to jerk off and he did, well, obviously, there's that smell when he's finished, so after realizing what he did, he sneaked off to the toilet to get the smell off..

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mrfatso said:

If i remember someone dared him to jerk off and he did, well, obviously, there's that smell when he's finished, so after realizing what he did, he sneaked off to the toilet to get the smell off..
rofl2.gif

At my previous school, the older students tore holes in their pockets... to do that.

ufotrash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:

There....THERE'S A SMELL????
wacko.gif

I...I never knew...I mean, I never noticed a....Oh god.
My world is crashing all around me.

Also, I can't say the most stupid thing I've ever witnessed a person do...
Everyone does dopey shit sometimes.
Though, I did see a man walking down a pretty populated sidewalk downtown today,
looked like any regular joe, just suddenly full on picking his nose like CRAZY like he was so desperate for that booger.
I HATE when I catch people fiercely picking their nose in public...it's like come on, man.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
it might have been the room, but there was definitely (if i recall correctly) a funky smell :\

Hmm, i guess another time would be i don't know if this counts as stupid but during camp, a camp mate of mine went back to sleep,which would have been fine if it's for the fact that the tents are flooded with rain water.

and he just went in and fall asleep till lunch time.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
back in highschool, a couple of the juniors thought it'd be cool to get their hands on some fake id's so they could buy smokes.

our schools uniform changes based on what grade your in. now when a kid rocks up to a local newsagent wearing 9th grade uniform. its completely possible that he's an 18 year old right? owner lent over the counter in a real quiet voice and told him no. junior walked out and then watched him try an run from a on duty cop car he thought was chasing him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head