Homebrew Really stuck on this Hacking stuff.

Wintendows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello there people,

I have a problem. Since Januari of 2016 I've been trying to get my 11.0 3DS downgraded. Since then I have gotten in some trouble. My 3DS keeps on asking me to update to 11.2 or whatever it is now. I deny my 3DS to update whenever it asks for it. Because my firmware is so old, I can not access the E-Shop anymore. So I won't be able to download any DSIware titles. I do not own another 3DS that is hacked. And I also am sure that I will mess up the hardmod thing because I'm clumsy as all hell. And it really is the downgrading that I want to do. I know how to access the Homebrew.

So, my big question is:

Is there something else that I can still try to do?

I'm starting to lose all faith in this downgrading debacle. If anyone knows something, please just tell me.

Thank you very much for your efforts.

Reactions: ItsKipz

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Hello there people,

I have a problem. Since Januari of 2016 I've been trying to get my 11.0 3DS downgraded. Since then I have gotten in some trouble. My 3DS keeps on asking me to update to 11.2 or whatever it is now. I deny my 3DS to update whenever it asks for it. Because my firmware is so old, I can not access the E-Shop anymore. So I won't be able to download any DSIware titles. I do not own another 3DS that is hacked. And I also am sure that I will mess up the hardmod thing because I'm clumsy as all hell. And it really is the downgrading that I want to do. I know how to access the Homebrew.

So, my big question is:

I'm starting to lose all faith in this downgrading debacle. If anyone knows something, please just tell me.

http://www.3ds.guide

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there people,

So, my big question is:

Update to 11.2 and then follow https://3ds.guide/ to downgrade while you still can.

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because once he has a9lh, being able to go back to latest fw with the backup is better than being able to go back to 11.0 and then update.
And how the heck does updating first seem better. I'd say quite contrary only because it's absolutely not needed.

Wintendows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys, I'm scared shitless. My 3DS won't turn on anymore. I'll give more details later on. I think I'm gonna lose my mind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol