apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Basically lets say i want to start somebody on PW which do you think has the best first case to get the person interested ? I'm debating between the first games and second games first case.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
The second game is overall weaker than the other PW games, but I suggest you start from the first game and play them in chronological order, cos there are some references here and there.
yay.gif

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh lol i just finished playing the entire PW series im about to start Investigations this is actually for a friend, but either way still stick to #1 ?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Third games first case, since it's set wayyyy in the past and totally is the first chronologically.

you should probably tell him to play the games in the order they're numbered in, though

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I personally thought that Apollo Justice's first case was the best. Had way more twists in the case (from what I remember).

badgerkins

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the first game. its starting fresh and easy and to get the grips of the game. also, theres no references at all to the others games for instance seeing phoenix again in apollo justice was something big to those who played the previous games but will have no impact on a new player.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: