Really needing help =/ ez flash 3in1

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by DarkCrudus, Apr 13, 2008.

Apr 13, 2008
  1. DarkCrudus
    OP

Member DarkCrudus The Ghost

United States
    USING
    Supercard DS ONE (HC)
    Ez Flash 3 in 1
    GBA EXPLOADER
    Patched GBA games with EZ4 Client

(all my games i am loading in psram)
    to put it simple, played saved a gba game (1st), turned it off, loaded different game (2nd), played and saved, went back to the other one (1st) , save gone, also did Restore "SRAM.BIN" to SRAM before loading the other gba game (1st) how can i fix this (btw patched gba games with ez4 client)

(the 1st and 2nd after the "gba game" is to clarify which one was loaded)

2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    This is your problem. Do not run games through the EZ4 Client for any reason if you want to use GBA ExpLoader, it will cause exactly this problem. Use clean roms with GBA ExpLoader.

Saves will be managed automatically, you don't need to manually back up or restore them before playing a different game.

3. DarkCrudus
    OP

Member DarkCrudus The Ghost

United States
    alright im trying this now, i do however have the clock fix patches for pkmn ruby and saphire, also a patch fix for dbz LoG. those should work too correct, even though i did those patchings?

4. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    Yes, patches and hacks are fine, just don't SRAM patch the games or run them through the EZ4 Client (even if you just have it trim the games, it will still cause this problem).