Misc REALLY need help with mk7 online

saberjoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
so my problem is the same as many people are having, i keep getting connection errors
sometimes i get lucky and get a continuos connection but that generally happens once a week,
rest of the time i am always getting disconnected after 1 or even in the middle of a race,
and no my internet is not slow, i can connect to eshop and see my freinds without any problems
i am using wep security and have tried setting up qos but it was too complicated so i quit
so if anyone had these problems and have manged to solve them then please! help me

paratroopa

Trophies
XP
Country
I think it's mainly down to server issues and nothing on your part.

When I can't connect to a Worldwide game, I go on a random recent opponent that's online and it connects to them usually.

Majorami

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But can you complete downloads for free eShop games, apps, and demos? Because stability of Wifi on the 3DS are determined by two main factors. Quality of signal strength and firewal.

Since all routers have different setups and firmwares, theres pretty much no way I can help you. You're up to yourself and google to figure out how you disable your firewalls or open your ports. Some fortunate people out there have routers that aren't so difficult.

Edit: I strongly don't believe its "server issues" because Nintendo chooses specific times a day every once in awhile to update their servers. as far as I know, Nintendo's servers go strong 95% of the time. I MarioKart quite often, and I'm usually able to play quite often.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)