Hardware Really need help. About my wii eating discs.

Tapion817

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello good people of this wonderful community. I am wondering if anyone can help me with this little problem I am having with my Wii. I just started doing it yesterday. I was inserting an original copy of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games and when my wii would eat it it would make this really nasty sound like if the lens couldn't move or something and it would spit it out and eat it again and spit it out again. I tried it on some other games and some GC games as well and it would also do the same. See, I'm Hispanic so since it wasn't eating it properly when it was making the sound I smacked it, like any other Hispanic would fix things, and it worked and I could play the games with no problems. None of the discs ever got scratched or anything but I still need to solve this problem of this really bad sound it makes and it spits it out. Can anyone help me what it is, I think it's the lens that is struggling to move but I'm not sure. If anyone wants to hear the sound it makes, I'll post a video on youtube to show you. thank you for your time.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, you can always send it to Nintendo. You didn't mention your Wii having any modifications and chances are that you still having a valid warranty, use it.
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Return it to the store you bought it from, dunno if that works outside of the UK.

Tapion817

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my Wii is modded and if it's just the lens, I can get a replacement for $30, I just don't know if it's the lens or not, thats' why I'm asking what it could be. I'll just post a youtube video to see what people say.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup