Gaming Really Entertaining games for a 10 year old.

kazekun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, i have younger brothers, one of 15 and one of 10, last week i ordered a psp for me, and my 15 year old brother, needless to say, the younger one will be a bothersome
tongue.gif
, to avoid that, i decided to put a ton of games on my Wii for him to get entertained for as long as i can keep him, i have all the wii good games alredy from popular franchises, so he has played them all, the ones i alredy got for him atm where, Ben10, Green Lantern, Spore Hero, Tenchu shadow assassins, cars 2, spyborg, and olympic games mario /sonic, so
tongue.gif
any sugestions of kind of kid games that would keep him busy? (Also keep in mind, he dislikes shovelware, he gets bored to fast of simple or repetitive games, and he plays games better than your average gamer XD being it that he has beaten games like deadspace, and resident evil)

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Erm...considering he plays franchises like deadspace and resident evil, I don't think there is much on the wii that can still shock him.
tongue.gif

You haven't said which kinds of games he likes (though I bet he'll pop up if I mentioned "house of the dead: overkill"...even though that's rather repetitive
wink.gif
). Music games can be a good timewaster (yes, you'll need the guitar). For deep gameplay, monster hunter tri is probably a safe bet. Or maybe metroid prime trilogy.

I know the above aren't exactly kiddy games, but hey...it sounds like he is that age in which he doesn't want to play those games (I'd almost say "you can use kirby epic yarn as a way to punish him if he misbehaves
evil.gif
").

ganon45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wever said:
Erm...considering he plays franchises like deadspace and resident evil, I don't think there is much on the wii that can still shock him.
tongue.gif

You haven't said which kinds of games he likes (though I bet he'll pop up if I mentioned "house of the dead: overkill"...even though that's rather repetitive
wink.gif
). Music games can be a good timewaster (yes, you'll need the guitar). For deep gameplay, monster hunter tri is probably a safe bet. Or maybe metroid prime trilogy.

I know the above aren't exactly kiddy games, but hey...it sounds like he is that age in which he doesn't want to play those games (I'd almost say "you can use kirby epic yarn as a way to punish him if he misbehaves
evil.gif
").

Resident Evil? Seriously?
I don't think he'd mention it being for a 10 year old if he wasn't seeking suggestions for games that are more kid appropriate..

Try
1. Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
2. Super Paper Mario
3. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
4. Muramasa: The Demon Blade
5. Little King's Story
6 Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars
7. Metroid Prime 3. It has a gloomy feel to it and has a Sci-fi like storyline, but nothing too over the top. You can check out videos on it at Gamespot to make sure it up your alley

TheDreamLord

Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
Smash bros brawl
biggrin.gif
its a very hard game when it comes to subspace
tongue.gif
And my sis loves it (shes 6) i know shes young but my parents dont see whats wrong ssbb lol jjust give it a try
biggrin.gif

Posts merged

Wever said:
tongue.gif

wink.gif

evil.gif
").
im a serious gamer and i love kirby's epic yarn
angry.gif

kazekun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
1. Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
2. Super Paper Mario
3. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
4. Muramasa: The Demon Blade
5. Little King's Story
6 Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars
7. Metroid Prime 3. It has a gloomy feel to it and has a Sci-fi like storyline, but nothing too over the top. You can check out videos on it at Gamespot to make sure it up your alley

Apart of Zelda and Paper mario those others there didnt kept him busy long
tongue.gif
he did enjoy monster hunter tough, guitar hero games would be imba to entertain him, less the part i would have to buy the guitar wich i dont want yet
tongue.gif
, super smash he alredy played and replayed several times, and house of dead overkill is a good game to put him playing, sure he will enjoy, about the type of games he like, well, he likes everything that you guys like basicly, he isnt a picky gamer, any game he enjoys he plays, i think tought he isnt very interested in 1 person shooters, but even tough he plays out of everything he still seems to be charmed by more childish games, like lego franchise (wich i have and he beaten all), sponge bob, ben 10, those kinda games, i think the games that can keep him better entertained are the ones with a good gameplay basicly, he seems to enjoy mostly adventures kinda games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU