iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
oh man, you are now talking to an expert
laugh.gif

you have to throw up first. if it doesnt come naturally, just stick your finger in there. this will make you feel lots better since you are getting rid of all that alcohol inside you and will give less job for your liver to process all that alcohol. after that just drink plenty of water as already mentioned because you will be dehydrated. thats what alcohol does. then go to sleep.

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Lol, I can't believe I posted this. I don't normally get drunk because people usually get drunk and get charged in the military. Besides, it's not a military thing, because even though I'm in the military, I was raised with Islamic values where drinking is for the devil so I never really got drunk before.

TrolleyDave said:
mewgia said:
aren't you in the military? you should be less of a bitch than this

yeah, but it's the canadian military remember.

I wouldn't be talking, the British exchange students we get here are very feminine.

BTW it's a 3/4 of the 1.75L vodka... I looked at the bottle now, it's pretty big.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
3/4ths of a bottle that large, especially when dealing with someone who doesn't drink much, you were probably on the verge of alcohol poisoning if your story is true.

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
injected11 said:
3/4ths of a bottle that large, especially when dealing with someone who doesn't drink much, you were probably on the verge of alcohol poisoning if your story is true.
I'm a big dude by the way, 220lbs 6 foot. However, I don't remember much about the rest of the night, and according to my friends I threw up all night. Yes, the story is true, I was actually drunk when I was posting this.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Westside said:
Lol, I can't believe I posted this. I don't normally get drunk because people usually get drunk and get charged in the military. Besides, it's not a military thing, because even though I'm in the military, I was raised with Islamic values where drinking is for the devil so I never really got drunk before.

TrolleyDave said:
mewgia said:

I wouldn't be talking, the British exchange students we get here are very feminine.

BTW it's a 3/4 of the 1.75L vodka... I looked at the bottle now, it's pretty big.

That's why we exchange them.
wink.gif
We have a reputation to keep up! lol And that's a fuck load of vodka to drink when you're not used to it mate! Normally that's the kind of intake when you've been drinking regularly for a while. Vodka's a fun drink but it's lethal once you go over a certain point.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm kinda fucked right now but its a good chilled fucked. I love rum, it always mellows me.

Yo Westy want you on this forum more.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Westside said:

TrolleyDave said:
mewgia said:

That's why we exchange them.
wink.gif
We have a reputation to keep up! lol And that's a fuck load of vodka to drink when you're not used to it mate! Normally that's the kind of intake when you've been drinking regularly for a while. Vodka's a fun drink but it's lethal once you go over a certain point.
except it tastes awful and is for women who can only drink mixed drinks because they are lightweights

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c