Realhotstuff Still a good place to buy AK2i?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Ericthegreat, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Ericthegreat
    OP

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    Is Realhotstuff Still a good place to buy AK2i, I noticed they are no longer a Gbatemp sponcer? I've always bought from gamebygame(dealwoot) but it seems they no longer sell flashcarts....

2. kevan

kevan Imagination rules the world

Dec 4, 2009
    Place
    I have heard that they are willingly selling fake Ak2is so i do not recommend it. Maybe try Ishopvideogame i have heard that they are good in admins own words. i Also just ordered one from there a couple of days ago, so i will pm i have any troubles. Altough there shipping is supposed to be the same as dealexreme.

3. twiztidsinz

twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

Dec 23, 2008
    United States
  4. Ericthegreat
    OP

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    I see tyvm [​IMG] I want to be sure to get a real one....

5. kevan

Dec 4, 2009
    Place
    Ask around ishopvideo game is 22 US i think so it is not much cheaper than realhotstuff, find some reviews on 0shippingzone

6. Maz7006

Maz7006 iSEXu

Aug 2, 2008
    Expensive since they have really fast shipping rates. to be honest, it isn't that much of a difference, its only 8$ besides, a normal DS game costs that much so its reasonable

7. kevan

Dec 4, 2009
    Place
    He is probally just used to the extremely cheap acekards you find at some places with extreme slow shipping because i know i am. Also is it confirmed that dealextremes hw8181 is fake??? if not they are the cheapest i have seen

8. Getting_Better

Getting_Better Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    Canada
    0shippingzone a good site?

9. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

Former Staff
    Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
    Are you saying that RHS is willingly selling fake AK2's? I always thought RHS was pretty reputable since I've bought ALL my flashcarts through them and have never had an issue and I always got my order within a week. Never bought an AK2 from there though.....

10. Uncle FEFL

Uncle FEFL OBJECTION!

Sep 7, 2009
    United States
    PM me for Social Security information
    I thought they cleared up the confusion with the Acekard issue. Both the new and old team are still making them, and RHS is selling both versions.

I just received a EZFVi on Saturday, and it works great so far.

11. cman1783

cman1783 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 20, 2007
    United States
    Michigan
    I bought 6 AK2i's from realhotstuff right before christmas and not one was a fake. The two that my son and I have run AKAIO 1.6 RC1 flawlessly.

12. Ericthegreat
    OP

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    So ok to buy from RHS? What do you mean by willingly selling both teams, you mean one fake one not?

13. Arm73

Arm73 GBAtemp Addict

Mar 4, 2006
    Italy
    Switzerland
    Actually just an hour ago I received 2 AK2i from RHS.
    I ordered them on friday afternoon, and I got them super fast on monday morning.
    I performed the 1.4 update myself on both cards and everything works terrifically fine.
    I got a very good deal on the first card boundled with a 4GB microSD , and free shipping on the second card.
    I got confirmation e-mails and shipping notification and I couldn't be happier with the service, it doesn't get better then this !
    I shopped from them in the past ( I believe 2 G6 real ) and I also wasn't disappointed.
    If you live in the States, and don't mind spending a couple of bucks more for fast , reliable service and a genuine product, order from them, you won't regret it.

14. Hakoda

Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    San Jose, CA
    See, now that was my experience with RHS. Simply reliable, trustworthy, and fast shipping.

15. kevan

Dec 4, 2009
    Place
    I said simply that i have heard that they willingly sell fakes not that they do, and also some fakes ak2is are rumoured to work with 1.6rc1

16. Jakob95

Jakob95 I am the Avatar

Suspended
    Jan 15, 2009
    United States
    New York City
    Realhotstuff does sell real Acekard 2i. Who ever says they don't they are idiots because they do sell real Acekards.

17. tk_saturn

tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 26, 2010

18. iwakura

iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

Jul 20, 2006
    United States
    California
    real hot stuff knows what they are selling. I don't think they'd ever purposely sell fake products. Other than R4's of course.

I'd go with simplymods.com for 4 bucks cheaper (18 + 2 shipping).

19. Agent007

Agent007 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 11, 2008
    Canada
    Ontario
    buy it from DX [​IMG] use the workaround [​IMG]

20. ZeWarrior

ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Jul 2, 2007
    Brazil
    Man, can you give it a rest? They aren't selling clones, you're the guy that was starting trouble and saying a bunch of a BS about them in their thread a month back. Whats your deal?