Realhotstuff.com rules!

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by EvoTroy, Mar 19, 2007.

Mar 19, 2007

Realhotstuff.com rules! by EvoTroy at 10:31 PM (759 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. EvoTroy
    OP

Newcomer EvoTroy Member

United States
    So I ordered my EZ-V and 3-in-1 late Thursday night, and while I was lying down for bed I thought I might as well go for the bundle with the Kingston 1GB MicroSD. So, first thing in the morning I woke up and put in a support ticket and within 20 minutes I had them charging my credit card and adding stuff to my package. They shipped out my package that day (Friday) and BEHOLD my package arrived Monday morning (today)!

Super fast customer service, super fast shipping, really nice people, QUALITY PRODUCTS. I recommend Realhotstuff.com!

For now, I'm having a blast with my EZ-V and 3-in-1. There are so many cool features on this thing that my Ninjapass couldn't even dream of doing. This Japan made Kingston 1GB MicroSD card blows away my 1GB Transcend... that card was junk. WOO-HOO EZ-V and 3-in-1!!!!!

2. aslacker55

Member aslacker55 I like pie

United States
    The ninjapass is crap and so is shanefromoz. Glad you finally gave up on the ninjapass, they have the worst product support. Beta loaders is all they put out and they keep telling you to wait and wait. [​IMG]

3. EvoTroy
    OP

Newcomer EvoTroy Member

United States
    Well, IMO, the Ninjapass did a great job of playing ROMs and that's about it. I got the EZ-V because I wanted to do everything else. My fiance still has her Ninjapass and she has never had a single problem with it... all she does it play games.

But yeah, I'm glad I got rid of my Ninjapass too. I honestly had no problems with it, I just wanted MORE options.

4. IxthusTiger

Member IxthusTiger Cruddy's Buddy

United States
    I want a white 3 in 1 [​IMG]