RealHotStuff.com & DS Xtreme Experience

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by saccorator, Nov 11, 2006.

1. saccorator
    OP

saccorator Member

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2006
    Hello,
    I am somewhat new to the forum, but I have been lurking for a while. I just wanted to share my experience with the DS Xtreme and more importantly, realhotstuff.com. I bought the DS Xtreme this past week. The DS Xtreme was shipped out the same day within a few hours and I was able to receive the DS Xtreme the next day. The DS Xtreme that I received would not work and I tried everything. I was able to get it to work if I put a very very thick piece of cardboard behind the cart, but I was sure to damage something (the DS or the DS Xtreme). I immediately called realhotstuff.com and got the RMA process started. I flew over to my local UPS center and was able to send it back to realhotstuff.com that night. They received my package the next day. I was in contact with them and I let them know how eager I was to have a replacement that they emailed me a UPS tracking number that night and let me know that the replacement was ready to go. Long story...short, realhotstuff.com was very accomodating and surprised me quite a bit. I received my replacement DS Xtreme today and all is working fine, well atleast for the hour that I have been using it. This card rocks...when it is working. I HIGHLY recommend realhotstuff.com.

By the way, I am not associated with realhotstuff.com or a fanboy but I am very excited that they were able to come through for me without any hassle, and I have to give credit where credit is due!

Thanks!

2. Digeman

Digeman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 5, 2005
    Well good for you man [​IMG]

3. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    I wouldn't go anywhere else nowadays other than realhotstuff. I recommend them highly as well from all the purchases I've done with them.

4. xpestilencex

xpestilencex Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2005
    United States
    hey how much is their shipping?

5. xpestilencex

xpestilencex Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2005
    United States
    hey how much is realhotstuff.com's shipping?

6. saccorator
    OP

saccorator Member

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2006
    If I remember correctly, shipping started at around $5 for first class mail with USPS. It also depends on where you live (obviously), but they have an option for USPS and UPS. I chose UPS since I like to have a tracking number and their delivery is fast, but that is what you pay for. The package weighed less than a 1/2 pound, but I only ordered the DS Xtreme. The package was shipped from NJ.

7. 754boy

754boy :D

Banned
    Oct 24, 2002
    United States
    Mississippi
    RealHotStuff is where I get all my stuff too. They ship fast and prices are very reasonable.

8. fischju_original

fischju_original I used to be a jerk before i got banned

Banned
    Jul 22, 2006
    United States
    yes, realhotstuff.com rocks. i discovered them before they even had encryption for credit cards (and i yelled at them in their forums lol)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice