Hacking RealHotStuff.com A great company!!!!

CapeCrusader

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a second Ackard 2i for my nephew's birthday from realhotstuff.com. I know that there are other places to buy a Acekard that are cheaper but I usually go for price as well as customer service. I have to tell you I am very, very impressed with realhotstuff.com. Not only was their shipping fast but when the Acekard arrived it did not work. I tried all the MicroSD cards that work in my Acekard 2i on my own DSi and I could not get the unit to work. I called Realhotstuuf.com and they were very apologetic and shipped me out a new one that day with a pre-paid envelope to return the defective one. Most of the time I see people bashing companies about late deliveries or wrong orders or other complaints. So I figured it is only proper to give credit where credit it do. This is a top notch outfit.

http://www.realhotstuff.com/-c-74_102.html

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
If only the site I ordered my memory card from were the same. They claimed next day delivery, it took 3 days. They sent me the wrong card, I had to pay to post it back. That was well over a week ago, and no sign of my memory card. How can it take a week for them to send me the correct card if it's next day delivery? Altogether, it's been 2 weeks since I ordered, still no card.

God damn them, I'm never buying from MyMemory.co.uk again. Ever.

As for Acekards, I got mine from DealExtreme. £12.60 with free shipping, and took only a week to get all the to my house in the UK! I'm now going to be buying an EzFlash 3-in-1 from DealExtreme, mainly due to their prices, free shipping, and reasonable postage times.

italianmod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shattered, I had a similar experience but with my AK2i. I ordered the AK2i which they shipped the same day and I received it the following day (the company is in the same area as me). Of course with my luck it was defective so I asked for a replacement. They told me to send it back and get a tracking number. Thank god I got a tracking number on it! The following day it said that the package was delivered yet the company insisted that they never received it. A week later I ended up calling my credit card company and putting a stop on the payment, then I ordered a new AK2i from another company at a cheaper price and it works like a charm.

I don't understand some of these companies, why can't they just give good customer service, don't they realize they are loosing customers by acting like this?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RHS is the only place I've ever bought flashcarts from. Never been disappointed and will buy from there again if the need ever arises.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm really sorry to hear that shattered and italian :wtf:

I've personally always recommended RHS because of their excellent service....

to be honest though, I feel as if they're slipping lately. It took me over 2 weeks to have a simple email conversation going on with their manager, where it only took a single hour before.

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ DaMummy - nice sig-quote
tongue.gif

I think DX is fine

D

Deleted-172301

I like their free shipping section. Their flash memory prices are expensive so I would rather buy one locally and then buy a Acekard in the free shipping section.

mafiaman1564

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I agee with this topic completly. Although they are a bit pricy they are very reliable and have quick shipping. i ordered an acekard 2 last weekend (on a sat lol) With free shipping and they had it in nh on mon (didnt know they deliverd on sundays?)
and i had it in my hands on tues with free shipping.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Personally, i haven't ordered from their site ever before, yet I've heard great things, like shipping rates, and their prices aren't so bad either.

Camshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DigitalEra.co.uk, for anyone in the UK, awesome delivery literally ordered 2x AK2i's and arrived 12Hrs later. Now thats service
biggrin.gif

pures1200

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can also attest to Realhotstuff.com being great.

I've ordered many times and they are quick.

And their customer service is great as well.

realhotstuff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is sales from RHS. Greeting to everyone.

We saw the topic here and we felt like we needed to give out some explanations to our unhappy customers.

Shatteredscreen claimed that he/she ordered for next day but got it in 3 days. If you were the one emailed us to complain, we already explained to you. You placed order Thursday night, we shipped it out Friday. FedEx Express Next Day service does not deliver on Saturday unless you pay extra Saturday delivery fee. In our checkout page, we specifically ask customer to call us if you have a need to receive your order the next day. We shipped out your order Friday and you got it on Monday. You just assumed you would have your package Saturday which was not the case. If you are not the same person, then we apologize for the wrong explanation.

Our same day shipping cut off time is 2 PM EST. We have our hot line which is opened from 9 to 5 Monday through Friday. You can always call us during the office hour. We will try our best to resolve your issues. What we would like to tell our customers is do not make assumption. If you are not sure of something about us, give us a call or email us. We will do our best to help you.

Regarding our return policy. If we ship out wrong items to you, we will send you the correct items and include a prepaid envelope for you to return the wrong items. For items that are defective, we usually ask you send it back to us by USPS 1st class mail which costs about $2. We can not pay for the customers to return it back to us by any method other than USPS 1st class mail which costs a lot more. We believe most of the online retailer does that. We don't mind refunding shipping for USPS 1st class mail if the item is defective. If the item is not defective but just operation error, we can not issue refund for the shipping. We do pay for the shipping sending the replacement to you.

We are hoping moderator does not delete this post since our intention is not to promote our web site. We would like to explain the situation. Again, if you have any questions, call us or email us. We will do our best to assist you.

We would also like to thank the customers who defend our web site. We highly appreciated the good words you put out. We are also buyers from other web sites. We know how buyers feel like in terms of online shopping. We will try our best for any reasonable requests. Unfortunately, not all requests are reasonable.

Sales RHS

Alphypo07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i actually ordered from RHS last week and never had any problems. bought a EZ4 and it works fine. shipping only took 3 days from NJ all the way to CA. also, when i emailed them a question before buying, i got a quick response a few hours later.

i initially wanted to buy from DX since everyone here recommends them but according to some of the customer reviews i read there, delivery could take one month. so i just went with RHS and i'm glad i did. would definitely buy from them again.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
RealHotStuff need to learn to read. My complaint was about ANOTHER company. Maybe I wont buy from RHS in the future, since they lack the ability to read. Not a good sign.

You see, I was complaining about MyMemory, and I have never bought from RHS before, and I certainly never ordered on Thursday... so no, that was not me. Sorry if I didn't make it very clear.
tongue.gif

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered my Cylco from them not too long ago. Super fast shipping. Even though they were wrong about ShatteredScreens' issue, atleast they're making an effort strolling through forums and seeing what their consumers are saying about them and clarifying certain issues. It's definitely more than some companies are willing to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"