1. Tokiopop

Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

Yes, I guess that it is a good thing they're going through forums giving feedback. But I can't help but go for DX's low prices! I just bought an EZFlash 3-in-1 for only $18.40!

2. nemix

nemix Newbie
    Newcomer

I've ordered from RHS at least 4 times over the past year or so. Every time has been fast shipping with no issues or hassles. I for one am willing to pay a slight premium for the same product if the company selling it has provided me good service in the past. Avoiding the frustration and time wasted when I run into issues with an online retailer, is worth the extra cash I'm happy to pay to a higher quality retailer that provides a good experience every time.

3. realhotstuff

realhotstuff Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    People kept talking about prices from DX. The prices for online stores in countries other than China are high, not just us. Compare our prices with dealwoot. Our prices are lower in general. Why you picked on us only? The reason for the prices being higher in other countries? I can give you one feedback I got from one of the manufacturer. I asked one flashcard manufacturer for the wholesale prices, I got quoted at higher price then DX's retail price. I asked why, they gave me BS answer like 'You have to understand the market in China.....'. I don't understand it, but that's how it is. We have no idea how DX can sell flashcards at such low prices, but if we sell flashcards at those prices, we would have been better not to sell them at all.

Again, we are not selling our products at higher prices than the stores in US. We actually price match to any online stores in US. What we can tell you is that we can offer you fast delivery time and better services. We treat our customers like customers. We are not perfect and we do make mistakes. We try to do our best if we make mistakes. For those who posted negative feedback about us, we will try to improve if we feel they are positive. For those who just complained about prices, sorry there is nothing we can do.

We remember someone posted on the forum that RHS should be on the list of 'Not to Buy' because of the prices. If that is how it should be, then, you night as well just put all the online stores outside of China on the list. We will not be able to compete with them on the prices for whatever reasons. What we can compete with them is the service. How many online stores (selling flashcards) actually provide you a toll free number to contact them? How many of them actually answer the phone?

Shatteredscreen, sorry to misread your post. However, your post here is kind of misleading. Why did you reply to the topic about other web site? I believe other members would have read it the same way we did. Your complaint happened to be same as one of our customer's email to us.

4. Costello

Costello Headmaster
    Administrator

@realhotstuff: no one complained about you, on the contrary, people only posted to say that they were satisfied.
    100% positive feedback [​IMG]

5. Blythe31

Blythe31 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm not gonna lie. DX has great deals, but honestly dealing with tracking via hongkongpost.com then waiting till it hits local then tracking USPS to see where my package is a hassle. Especially when it takes around a month to get here and I have read several cases of them shipping the wrong item. I'm not going to rag on any company shipping faulty hardware though because technology always has its bugs and its not the retailers fault for selling a lemon.

I can see why DX is popular. They sell at a price that for the most part can't be matched, and provide free shipping. I personally would rather rest assured knowing a solid company like RHS is easy to reach and is in my country to provide fast and easy to track shipping. People who completely discredit other retailers who don't sell as low as other hong kong based stores are just being stingy, which is understandable given the state of the global economy, but still.. I don't think it's big enough to make a fuss over.

Either way.. you buy from who you want to I suppose. If you have the patience or are tight on cash go with DX. If you like fast shipping or have the money to pay for your impatience go with RHS.

6. Tokiopop

Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

It's funny how people say DX has very long shipping times, and you'd have to be patient to buy from them. All the things I've ordered have come in around a week, if you guys can't wait a week for something then there might be something wrong with you [​IMG]

7. Jdbye

Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08
    Suspended

Norway
    My DX orders usually take 3 weeks from I order them until they arrive.
    It depends on where you live, but for most people it's pretty long.

8. Jdbye

Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08
    Suspended

Norway
    EDIT: Delete please. Forum died while I was posting so I double posted accidentally.

9. Tokiopop

Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

Okay, for some reason I' unable to use PayPal at the moment. What payment methods do RHS offer, and is their free postage, or does it cost (if so, how much)?

10. ecash

ecash Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I remember they accept paypal, credit card and check/money order payment. The free shipping is for US only.

11. Camshi

Camshi Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Living in the UK, would it not be cheaper to order from UK or DX if you want to wait?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - RealHotStuff, company, great