Hacking real wii disc compatibility

etertay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, i have a little question about neogamma or backup loaders in general.

i have a 4.1 wii and when i try to play wii sports resort it says that i need to update my wii before i play....well if i do that i wont have any backups

so far i have been playing WSR off of neo gamma it a real disc not dvd.

point is, do real wii discs work better than dv-r's in neogamma?. i noticed that the wii backup loader worked on a regular disc before i installed but is the compatibility better? near perfect?...im hoping but im not sure

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
etertay said:
hey, i have a little question about neogamma or backup loaders in general.

i have a 4.1 wii and when i try to play wii sports resort it says that i need to update my wii before i play....well if i do that i wont have any backups

so far i have been playing WSR off of neo gamma it a real disc not dvd.

point is, do real wii discs work better than dv-r's in neogamma?. i noticed that the wii backup loader worked on a regular disc before i installed but is the compatibility better? near perfect?...im hoping but im not sure

It would be better to use Gecko OS or SoftChip for retail discs. In SoftChip you would need to manually install the required IOS, select IOS36 in its menu and select to load the requested IOS. That way all (retail) games should work without any problems. But if you don't have any problems, there's no need to change anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs