Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AcekardFan said:
Hello I've been Wondering If It Would Be Possible For The Akaio Team To Make Real Time Save States In The Acekard 2/2i?
It was in a beta at some point a while back but it was just for fun I believe and was very buggy so it was never continued.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man I hate RTS. I find it just ruins the experience of the game for me. I don't know why, save states and all that, I've never liked it.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
New features like Real Time Save/Cheat and In-Game Menu/Text is up to the AceKard team to work on.
Since they're relying on AKAIO for the menu and game fixes, it shouldn't be too much to ask.

ShadowSoldier said:
Man I hate RTS. I find it just ruins the experience of the game for me. I don't know why, save states and all that, I've never liked it.
Then don't use it?
Just because it's a feature you want doesn't mean it's not one others want.

AcekardFan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
New features like Real Time Save/Cheat and In-Game Menu/Text is up to the AceKard team to work on.
Since they're relying on AKAIO for the menu and game fixes, it shouldn't be too much to ask.

ShadowSoldier said:
Then don't use it?
Just because it's a feature you want doesn't mean it's not one others want.

Either AceKard Team Is Working Really Hard On New Releases Or They're Just Being Lazy And Leaving It All To Akaio -_- That's How I See It Please Tell Me If Im Wrong

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AcekardFan said:
If They Continued It Again And Got It Working They Would Increase The Rate Of Consumers For The Product
I don't know if it would increase the rate of consumers

Also, AKAIO doesn't make money off its firmware as far as I know so that would be irrelevant

If enough people wanted it I'm sure they would consider it, I agree with the guy who said it ruins the experience. For me personally, but I can see why people want it

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As often as this has been asked, the Acekard team is well aware of the fact that some people want RTS.

There's been no sign that they intend to add it any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1