Real time save problems

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Daznic, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Daznic
    OP

Daznic Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2006
    Hi guys, just joined the Forum.

Well here`s my problem, I have a DS Lite with a Supercard CF. I am getting Black screens when re-loading a real time save with GBA games. For example I start Metroid Zero Mission, enter the third room then do a RTS. If I then Re load the save, all is fine -- BUT if i try it after the DS has been switched off for a while I get Just a black screen, the game is running, i can here the sound - in fact if I manage to blindly leave the room the graphics re-appear.
    This happens with a few other games, Zelda Minnish Cap, Metroid Fusion, Tomb raider, plus a few more but not all my games.
    Things i`ve tried - A different CF card, a different game rom, Upgrading firmware and patching software, a different NDS and even on a Gameboy advance, In fact today i`ve just tried it on a new Supercard LITE with Micro SD memory - I get the same problem every time.
    This is so annoying because after getting so far into Zelda Minnish cap I`m left in the dark, wandering around !!

Any help appreciated cheers !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice