Real Time Clock not working on brand new M3 Lite Perfect?

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by nintendough, Apr 8, 2008.

1. nintendough
    OP

nintendough Advanced Member

Apr 8, 2008
    United States
    Hi guys, new to the forums and having a problem. I just got a M3 Lite Perfect 2 weeks ago and I'm trying to play Pokemon Emarald (put it in using M3 Game Manager but saw no option to enable real time clock) and when I go back to play it tells me the battery has run dry. Funny thing is, I've restarted (not the game but the system) like 6 times and only half the time does it tell me the battery has run dry.

Do I have faulty hardware, need to patch/mod some files or what? Please help, I cannot find answers anywhere!

[Sorry, posted this on the wrong board!]

2. gizmo_gal

gizmo_gal QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!

Apr 10, 2008
    United States
    1st dimension, Earth
    Um...I dont have one but I think that if you patch the rom using a software (Gotta go find the name of it) the even without it, the RTC will work.

Thats what I think. If the cards supposed to support RTC then take some pics or make a video and then call up the site you bought it from, send them the footafe and let them know they owe you a replacement.

3. spectral

spectral Newbie

I dont know if it is the case with the M3 but a lot of GBA cards had rechargable batteries. Try leaving it in the NDS with the NDS turned on for a couple of hours and see if it starts working.

4. taichi1082

taichi1082 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2007
    Gambia, The

Last edited by taichi1082, Mar 19, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice