Real Time Clock not working on brand new M3 Lite Perfect?

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by nintendough, Apr 8, 2008.

1. nintendough
    OP

Member nintendough Advanced Member

United States
    Hi guys, new to the forums and having a problem. I just got a M3 Lite Perfect 2 weeks ago and I'm trying to play Pokemon Emarald (put it in using M3 Game Manager but saw no option to enable real time clock) and when I go back to play it tells me the battery has run dry. Funny thing is, I've restarted (not the game but the system) like 6 times and only half the time does it tell me the battery has run dry.

Do I have faulty hardware, need to patch/mod some files or what? Please help, I cannot find answers anywhere!

[Sorry, posted this on the wrong board!]

2. gizmo_gal

Member gizmo_gal QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!

United States
    Um...I dont have one but I think that if you patch the rom using a software (Gotta go find the name of it) the even without it, the RTC will work.

Thats what I think. If the cards supposed to support RTC then take some pics or make a video and then call up the site you bought it from, send them the footafe and let them know they owe you a replacement.

3. spectral

spectral Newbie

I dont know if it is the case with the M3 but a lot of GBA cards had rechargable batteries. Try leaving it in the NDS with the NDS turned on for a couple of hours and see if it starts working.

4. taichi1082

Newcomer taichi1082 Member

Germany

Last edited by taichi1082, Mar 19, 2016