Real quick noobish forum question.

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you mean the title of the spoiler (the "Warning: Spoilers inside!"), then do spoiler=whatever in your first tag and it gives this
toaster

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Colour Testing[/COLOR]]Testing spoiler stuff and things
That's weird, I think it just displays the hex value for the colour instead of changing it, I got it to work for my signature so I got no idea what's going on

Last edited by Baccabechoppin,

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
If you mean the title of the spoiler (the "Warning: Spoilers inside!"), then do spoiler=whatever in your first tag and it gives this
toaster
I'm bad at trying to display BB code, but this thread tells you how to do it: https://gbatemp.net/help/bb-codes just scroll down to the spoiler section
Bruh... I'm talking about the "Warning Spoilers Inside" bit.

why do you people complicate with stuff to make your life easier?

1.PNG

2.PNG

or throw a rock at me because you are on mobile, or you think its faster\easier\cooler to write the bb codes yourself

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    2.6 KB · Views: 235
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    10.5 KB · Views: 240

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

View attachment 35309
View attachment 35310

or throw a rock at me because you are on mobile, or you think its faster\easier\cooler to write the bb codes yourself
I like to learn how things work? That sounds good...:unsure: Where were you to think for us when we thought we could think?

Last edited by Drak0rex,

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

View attachment 35309
View attachment 35310

I'll throw a rock at myself as I never saw that option :P
However that also doesn't really help the OP change his spoiler title colour.... (Or does it? I don't use most of the features in the reply box as I normally don't use them)

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I like to learn how things work? That sounds good...:unsure: Where were you to think for us when we thought we could think?
I'll throw a rock at myself as I never saw that option :P
However that also doesn't really help the OP change his spoiler title colour.... (Or does it? I don't use most of the features in the reply box as I normally don't use them)
you have to make sure you put both color tags inside the spoilers as well

Code:
[SPOILER="this text color can't be changed"][COLOR=#ff0000]you have to make sure you put both color tags inside the spoilers as well[/COLOR][/SPOILER]

edit:
there is this thread in case you guys want to try stuff and avoid spaming the forums http://gbatemp.net/threads/test.108982/

just to make sure:

Last edited by migles,

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Code:
[SPOILER="this text color can't be changed"][COLOR=#ff0000]you have to make sure you put both color tags inside the spoilers as well[/COLOR][/SPOILER]

edit:
there is this thread in case you guys want to try stuff and avoid spaming the forums http://gbatemp.net/threads/test.108982/

just to make sure:
Quick question revolving around spoiler names not being able to have their colours changed, if I can do it in my Signature why can't I do it anywhere else? (The titles in my sig show up coloured for me, not sure if they do for anyone else)

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
i know how to quote people, but how do i make a quote from scratch? like if i wanted to make a quote from, say saturo iwata?
the same way as "spoiler" but change the "SPOILER" to "QUOTE"

Costello said:
everyone shall obey to migles
Code:
[QUOTE="Costello"]everyone shall obey to migles[/QUOTE]

or if you want to put more data you can use the reply button as base to build what you want
Code:
[QUOTE="mgrev, post: 5971487, member: 364508"]i know how to quote people, but how do i make a quote from scratch? like if i wanted to make a quote from, say saturo iwata?[/QUOTE]
migles, i love you so much, please let me taste your sock

Last edited by migles,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans