Hacking REAL QUICK Can u play the Backup Gamecube Launcher With 3.4U

K

Kurisuellegarden

You need to downgrade your Wii to 3.2U. It's really simple. There are lots of tutorials about this. =]

K

Kurisuellegarden

None that I know of. =]

Maybe lug that Nintendo Wii of yours over to a friends house?

musicman61554

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if there is a wad I can do that. I have everything else working on my 3.4U (Homebrew, Emulators, Wads ext....) I tried downgrading my wii quite some time ago and couldnt because my wifi got screwed up and hasnt worked in quite awhile. Well I guess I will have to try and find a wad, if anyone knows where the 3.2 wad might be let me know. Thank you

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
musicman61554 said:
Well if there is a wad I can do that. I have everything else working on my 3.4U (Homebrew, Emulators, Wads ext....) I tried downgrading my wii quite some time ago and couldnt because my wifi got screwed up and hasnt worked in quite awhile. Well I guess I will have to try and find a wad, if anyone knows where the 3.2 wad might be let me know. Thank you

Just remember when downgrading using a wad from 3.4, remember to install the IOS30 first then i system menu wad, or you might brick, By the way i've never tried that method, I always use Wifi

musicman61554

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmmm sounds a little scary. And whats sad I would take my wii over to a friends house and just use a wifi signal but none of my friends have wifi. Pretty sad

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The wad method works fine. Just install IOS30, then the system menu 3.2, IN THAT ORDER.
Really quite easy to do. But im not sure if there is anything else you need to do first. Just follow the downgrade guide, and when it asks you to use AnyRegionChanger or whatever, just do the WAD method

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol