ROM Hack [REAL!] Play all tracks in MKDS online!

Smashingblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope that eventually this program can be modified to allow M3 or Supercard to load it from their respective launch menus. I imagine a ROM hack will be out eventually, but I own the game and would rather play using it.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Small update.

It seems the SuperPass (SuperCard) PassMe doesn't work with this "hack".

I use the M3 "PassKey" and that works fine. Not sure why some PassMe's don't work. Luse has the same issue using his MK3...

Smashingblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Small update.

I use the M3 "PassKey" and that works fine. Not sure why some PassMe's don't work. Luse has the same issue using his MK3...

When you say that you used the M3 Passkey, do you mean on an M3? Also do you need to have the original firmware to get this hack to work?

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Small update.

When you say that you used the M3 Passkey, do you mean on an M3? Also do you need to have the original firmware to get this hack to work?
No I simply used the M3's PassKey and a GBA flash cart (EFA-Linker).

Smashingblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I simply used the M3's PassKey and a GBA flash cart (EFA-Linker).

Then I have half of what is needed, (recalled that I do have both the Passkey and Passme2.
tongue.gif
) all I need is some way to get it to work on an M3.

whiteplasma

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this whole offline tracks hack is pretty sweet (other than the fact i have a supercard....)
all we need now is a hack to have 8 player over the net, maybe thru a program that tunnels the local wi-fi, something similar to Warp Pipe
also, tunnelling the wi-fi would allow the offline tracks to be played properly, without any of these airship fortress glitches
however, at the moment i can only dream.....

TonyCool

Trophies
Website
www.ndsspain.com
XP
Country

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this out with my old passme and with flashme but Im not really sure if its actually working >.>
Guess I'll have to try it online if I can get to a hotspot.
I kinda like having that Wardriving NDS program on my GBACart all the time though >.>

My passme only works with Metriod Demo, and it actually ran MKDS with the passme. Still not sure if the whole thing is actually working, seems to work in flashme too, but again I cant find out for sure :/

Im hearing that it wont work with flashme, anyone try it with the newest update?

raypou

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Players must NOT use immoral gameplay techniques to gain an upper-hand. Techniques such as snaking (a snaker is someone who continuously performs drift boosting on straight ways) and taking advantage of any bugs in game to gain an advantage are disallowed and any player caught performing such techniques will be disqualified. This is not open to debate. The referees decision is final.

I'd say its a 'bug' in the game and thus not allowed, I know I will not be using it, it just seems wrong to play on a track that you might have more practice on because you can actually play it online, thus immoral.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE