real pkmn bank pokemon to emu nand pkmn bank?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by fatboynate, Nov 20, 2014.

1. fatboynate
    OP

fatboynate Bringer of Freedom

Mar 10, 2014
    Chad
    File Hosts
    basically i have my 3ds xl on the firmware that gateway said to stay on for their new hack, i need to get my pokemon from pokemon bank on that console to the pokemon bank on my emunand gateway console

any ideas?

i thought about copying the pokemon i want from xl pokemon bank to the y cart and then sending them to bank on the emunand console. would that work?

2. quantumboy

quantumboy Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer

Jun 26, 2013
    United States
    San Francisco, CA
    Just trade between the two systems using gateway rom and actual cart (on your un modded system)

3. fatboynate
    OP

Mar 10, 2014
    Chad
    File Hosts
    it wil take forever i have over 200 pokemon i want to trade over lol

4. quantumboy

Jun 26, 2013
    United States
    San Francisco, CA
    ok this is tricky but here is what you could do...
    shift all the pokemon from gateway bank to rom or cia version of game. Unlink nintendo ids from gateway 3ds, and unlink nintendo ids from unmodded 3ds. Link your gateway 3ds to your gateway 3ds, open bank and transfer pokemon from rom or cia version back into bank, now unlink again and link it back to your unmodded 3ds. Its complicated but should work

5. fatboynate
    OP

Mar 10, 2014
    Chad
    File Hosts
    thats what i wanted to do but it says on the 3ds that if i delete my nintendo id from my 3ds then i cant link it with another console cause now i have 2 ids both with pokemon bank

6. quantumboy

Jun 26, 2013
    United States
    San Francisco, CA
    I don't understand, you unlink it from both, and then add your original(unmodded) ninteno id to your modded system, and once the pokemon are transferred you can unlink and switch it back. However I think nintendo puts a lime limit on this you may have to do this over the course of 2+ days

7. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    You can't unlink NNIDs.

8. fatboynate
    OP

Mar 10, 2014
    Chad
    File Hosts
    i only have the option to delete it and it says "you can link a different nintendo network id in the system settings and formatting the system memory however all save data bla bla bla will be lost" then it says "furthermore you will be unable to link the current nintendo network id to another nintendo 3ds system