Hacking Real Hot Stuff - Charged me on June 11th/Still hasn't shipped/Ignoring e-mails

shatteredhalo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ever had a bad experience with Real Hot Stuff? I'm feeling like I have been scammed.

I ordered a flashcart from them back on June 11th and they've charged my credit card, as well as given me a tracking number on June 11th. However, there have been no tracking updates, not even an update on USPS to confirm they actually physically received the package, only the initial electronic notification that Real Hot Stuff was SUPPOSED to be dropping it off to them.

I contacted RHS on June 16th to ask why there was no activity and they said they would look into it, but never replied to explain the situation. I have now contacted them twice since then with no response, I have not received my package, and the tracking information has never updated to even confirm that USPS received the drop off from RHS. I live in Ohio, and if they're shipping from NJ, I would think it would get here pretty quickly. I have also read reports that RHS are supposedly pretty quick with shipping.

With no explanation from them and not being able to get a response, I'm about to dispute the charge with my credit card company and chargeback the purchase. I've been e-mailing their sales address, their contact web form does not work (convenient). Anyone tips on getting a response from these guys short of opening a fraud case?

Thanks!

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USPS tracking numbers are just about useless. I don't know how many packages have shown up at my box/door while the tracking reports the damn thing is still in China or some shit. Or even in your case the thing is never even registered as picked up and yet here it is.

That being said, that does seem an awfully long wait for such a short trip. RHS is quite legit and never failed me nor anyone else I know, but their lack of communication w/ you is a bit worrying. Still... I'm inclined to think your beef is probably going to end up being w/ the USPS not RHS.

shatteredhalo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a online contact form of their store?
You'd better try it.
Because your emails maybe blocked sometimes
The web form has shown up as broken when I have tried to use it, and I'm not sure why my e-mails would be blocked when they replied to me at least once and then never again. I just don't understand why they would say they were looking into it and never update me on what the problem was/if it was fixed, and then ignore my subsequent attempts to get a status update from them...

BestR4i3DS.com

Trophies
Website
www.New3DSCard.com
XP
Country
United States
the USPS really has some delay in June (maybe the stuff busy in World Cup:ohnoes: ),
some parcels of our customers has 1-3 days delay, but then the status updated and delivered very fast.

For your Case, ordered and shipped on 11th, normally, it should arrive you in one week;
even if the trackingNo. is unless, you should received the parcel till now.

So, i think the USPS has some problem with the parcel or they get lost the parcel,
Have you tried to call USPS by 800-275-8777 free call?

WaryLouka

Official Representative of the SuperCard Team
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sue them in court for being too slow at delivering your package.
That site may be overflowed with purchase requests, therefore making your delivery slow.

iamj0j0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USPS tracking is extremely helpful for me, KidIce. Sometimes it updates multiple times a day. I got my Gateway from RHS and I wouldn't exactly say it was fast, but it definitely did not take as long as yours, shatteredhalo. I agree with KidIce on everything else though. If you're worried that RHS is scamming you, they probably aren't. My friends and I have ordered from them multiple times and they are legit! Usually they reply to emails pretty soon too.. Mistakes happen, but RHS usually has great customer service. Let us know when you get your package. Good luck! ^_^

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from them in early June and they sent the package within 2 days. The bottleneck was USPS but I attributed that to graduations and Father's Day. Whatever the reason for the delay; you weren't ripped off by them. Just try to contact them again -- maybe call next time instead.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i ordered from them this year, i live on europe; they didn't scammed me and their support was fast and great they even answered to my 20+ tickets\questions

the software they use is not good however... when i contacted them i stopped receiving email updates after a while and had to check manually the tickets... and in the middle i think even it did go down for a while, the new replies was not working and i had to create new tickets for be able to communicate with them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: