R4lover

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if u wanted to know how to fix wifi communication and connection this is the common problems.\

1.If u have a case on the ds that is thick on ds then if you remove it u get 2x the range

2.if u have dropped your ds then it could of broke a wire off the wifi (u should be able to unscrew the ds and put the wire back)

if you have a router then you can just put tinfoil on the back and sides and makes it a whole lot longer
yaynds.gif

oh yea ..

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
zach is uber noobz

dud yu leik takin leik dis rit so ya i desided to tak leik dis ye zach or r4luvr k k i fund sum ausom wayz on huw you leik make wefi stoner k k k so yu leik us te uber zc card ten put it in yur r4 card slot yu have to uz ze zrink ray first so yu leik pt it in ten plug in to te dsi ten yu hab too du tat pirst ten it will wurk ten te super r4 and te zc card wil leik work on yur ds to so ya leik yu hab to meik leik put it in yer uber r4 zc to te ruter wit te komputer ye ten yu hab to leik rename te file to i kised a girl ten yu just plug it in ten it wil worc ten yur uber r4 zc wil meik te ruter signal stronger ten wen yu open te r4 zc yu can play many gams usin te katy perry foler ye ten yu hab to plug it in ten yur r4 zc wil be uber noobz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free