Hacking Read ERR (324) no clOS

john25usa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
either that or your disks are so poorly burnt theyre unreadable. try burning on a different speed and or a verbatim brand disk.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
tim2g said:
either that or your disks are so poorly burnt theyre unreadable. try burning on a different speed and or a verbatim brand disk.
the whole "use sony or verbatim" thing is bull, i use the cheapest disks i can find and they all work perfect 1st time

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
linkinworm said:
tim2g said:
the whole "use sony or verbatim" thing is bull, i use the cheapest disks i can find and they all work perfect 1st time

Maybe your cheap disc are accidentally good discs, mabye you have a good burner and/or a good Wii drive? Didn't you read here about 100 people which had problems with games, and after reburning, the problems were solved?

MasterHand300

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't Do That Do This Then Do That If this doesn't work

Download this

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WOYR8B5O

then in the apps folder there should be two folders

one is the installer thing with sonic as the icon and the backup launcher app for the HBC Put Both Those files in the APPS FOLDER ON YOUR SD CARD

then boot up HBC And Find the one with the sonic icon then install that then go to the backup launcher app and load that then press b when you get to the menu of the backup launcher then go to the disc channel when it takes you back to the system menu then you should be right

Gooooooooooood Luck

grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
linkinworm said:
tim2g said:

Maybe your cheap disc are accidentally good discs, mabye you have a good burner and/or a good Wii drive? Didn't you read here about 100 people which had problems with games, and after reburning, the problems were solved?
i bet most of that re burning is because of book typeing most of the time. i use signalex brand btw

D

Deleted User

Not really linkin.

10% of the users who are having trouble with backups are those who didn't booktype

70% of the users who are having trouble are using suckish brand, thus, rendering they backup BAD

20% of the users who are having trouble here have bad burners.

All of them, have trouble reading backup

BMasterP

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ive tryed +r with and without booktyping, cheap arita's sony's a chinese name they all worked(with a good burner that is)
got 2 burners here that won't let my burn good copy's, not even booting up, just spinning then 2 double clicks won't boot, on those burners it doesn't matter what media i use +r or -r .
on my other burner a new tsst corp my +r work even when burned at 16 speed, while i got -r shit mermorex that has to be burned at 4 speed to be read. my new ordered verbatims -r on the other hand are fine. never got one read error with a disc at all. either they boot or they don't boot at all no errors

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/T0X6JND.jpg