RE4 and MGS come to cellphones

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I saw MGS someplace else before, it looks cool, I wonder how will the story can turn out to be on that one.
About RE4.... I have no comments.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I find kind of pointless making these kind of games to cell phones.. most people that use their cellphones for gaming, play only simple games to pass time.. I game that needs more than 10 hours to complete on a cell phone doesn't seem like a good idea to me..

RE4 could work well on the DS with touch screen aiming.. like was done with Brothers in Arms..
I really hope that this end up getting a DS port..

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I REALLY hope that these get ported to the DS, gameloft has been the only one porting cellphone games but hopefully Capcom/Konami will start too.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
I find kind of pointless making these kind of games to cell phones.. most people that use their cellphones for gaming, play only simple games to pass time.. I game that needs more than 10 hours to complete on a cell phone doesn't seem like a good idea to me..
This is exactly why cell phone technology is lagging in other countries so much when compared to Japan. Japanese people actually play these kind of games on their cell phones which is why they are made. People in other countries only play casual games on their phones.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, both of them would be awesome on the DS
biggrin.gif
I have already bought RE4 twice (Cube and Wii), but I might even buy the DS-version too
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not exactly news but its interesting, I think RE4 is Japan only and only for some new phone there.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metal Gear Solid on the DS would be cool.
But and RE4 port?
Ive played that game so many times now, a port to the DS would be rather useless with the great Wii version out.
I guess if you've never played the game before it would be good, but I dont see it getting a DS port or even a celphone port out of Japan.

The MGS game though, that one kinda seems natural.
Unless its ported to the Wii somehow xD

MajinGohan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Holy crap, things like these are possible on cell phones now? I´ve seriously been living under a rock.

And yes, both games would be awesome on DS (or PSP, even) .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi