Re-Virgin Wii Help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Frazz89, Jul 12, 2010.

Jul 12, 2010

Re-Virgin Wii Help by Frazz89 at 5:25 PM (860 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Frazz89
    OP

Newcomer Frazz89 Newbie

United States
    ok, so ages ago i tried modding my wii (i believe at the time it was at 3.2E), but it didnt work right, and it was only like half modded or something. now someone else tried using it and tried updating to the latest firmware and got an error, the sys menu says its at 4.3E but it clearly isnt. so i tried a system format and tried the update again myself, but yea still didnt work. so now i want to try make my wii a virgin again, but following the guide in the forum i had trouble as i dont hav any of the homebrew channel etc on the wii anymore, when i try and softmod again, by either the 3.1-4.1 or the 4.2 method it wont work at all. can anyone help? (sorry if it isnt explained very well!)

PS i was told on another forum that it is 4.3, even though my update only finished about 60% which doesnt seem right to me?

Thanks

2. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    If it says 4.3, then it is 4.3. To get any homebrew to run you have to use SmashStack or Indiana Pwns

3. Frazz89
    OP

Newcomer Frazz89 Newbie

United States
    i dont get how it can be updated if the update failed only a little after half way through, also is tehre anyway to revert the firmware back to 4.2 if thats the case?

4. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    Don't try it, it's quite risky and it would be easier to just softmod 4.3

5. bugaveli

Banned bugaveli Banned

United States
    another noob trying to virginize and re-slut.