Hacking Re-iso backup discs for usb - failing wii laser!

wiiuk4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, got the usb loader working, and due to a failing wii laser I want to get the iso's off my backup discs using my pc so I can copy to the usb drive and play without laser issues giving DRE's - is there any way of doing this?

thx!

wiiuk4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eh?

tried running wbfs_win f list (where f is my dvd drive) and it doesnt work!

So, how can I create iso's from my backup dvd's so that I can write to mmy external usb?

thx.

Maximillion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dont think you can only the wii can read the dvd's to back them up you would probley have to get a friend to use the usb loader on there wii and backup your games to your hardrive

mrcartman91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the discs that you are trying to copy to usb loader are already backups, as in they are on dvd+/-r's, not pressed discs from nintendo, use imgburn to make an iso of the disc, then install using wbfs_win_delta. It should work, I had a backup disc that was on a crappy dvd-r(memorsux) and it wouldn't read in my Wii, did this and burned the iso I got to a verbatim disc, worked fine.

Baker_Au

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just tested copying a backup of Mario Kart Wii from a burnt disk back to the PC using Imgburn, and just loaded the resulting ISO back to the HDD. Works fine!

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if you have burned your games you can simply create a iso of them with any burning tool you want. i use imgburn. no special liteon drive needed. if you have decrypted games for bul 1 i don't think that there is any chance. because there are a lot of files missing. like bootloader and other.

wiiuk4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fantastic news people!!! thx thx thx
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat