RE: DVD Dumper files and Wiiscrubber

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by pokefloote, Aug 17, 2009.

1. pokefloote
    OP

pokefloote GBAtemp Addict

Mar 20, 2009
    United States
    I have a few questions...

I've been trying to find out how to load my backups without any luck, I think I might be compiling the .iso incorrectly.
    I compiled them using imgburn, then burned the 4.7gb file to a dvd-r disc.

I've searched and found some threads were people posted this:
    "> copy /b 0.bin + 1.bin + 2.bin wii.iso",
    but I don't know how that can be used, the game [Super Paper Mario] is in three parts which are all .iso files.

Also, I wanted to try wiiscrubber and just load with a USB drive, but like I said before the files I've been making are probably crap and don't load in wiiscrubber.

So...

1. How exactly do I combine the .iso together?
    2. Would that finished file work on wiiscrubber then from a USB loader?

[I've installed nearly everything I could find relating to playing backups, btw.]

+2 internets to whoever helps.

EDIT: Now I just used Wananinko's USB loader to copy the disc to my USB 2GB then used a manager to extract the .31GB file to 4.7GB on my computer. Hopefully it burns to a disc correctly, though I don't mind using the Configurable USB Loader instead of discs. :]

Yep, discs and USB works, [​IMG]

2. pokefloote
    OP

pokefloote GBAtemp Addict

Mar 20, 2009
    United States
    So can someone please let me know how to compile the split .iso files I have already made?

*sigh* nevermind, I found out the correct command. I had to set the correct directory first.

Don't bump this thread anymore... [not like anyone was helping..]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice