RCM loader ban, Sony changes their mind & More! - Tempcast #36

tempcast 169 logo.png

This week, GBAtemp's resident lawyer Eric Zander breaks down the extreme legal complexities of Nintendo's recent injunction against the manufacturer of RCM loader devices. Then, we get an informed legal opinion from Eric Zander on the long-awaited ports of The Great Ace Attorney games. We're also joined by newly-minted legal practitioner Eric Zander, who gives us his take on Microsoft and Sony's reversals regarding their online services. Finally, we bring in our expert on all matters regarding the law, Eric Zander, to explain why the PS5 UI is bad, trade stories about the Vita, and discuss the recent rumours of a Knights of the Old Republic revival.

Theme by VinsCool and AlanJohn​

Also available on:
:arrow: Spotify
:arrow: Apple Podcasts
:arrow: Google Podcasts
:arrow: Breaker
:arrow: RadioPublic
:arrow: PocketCasts
:arrow: Anchor.fm
:arrow: Overcast
:arrow: Direct MP3 Download

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Not only is the UI of the PS5 is bad, if the console breaks is freaking impossible to fix it unless Sony does so, more so with the disc version.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have Republic Commando on Switch, and although I haven't played it on any other platforms, it definitely has issues, specifically the frame rate. It's gonna chug a bit basically any time you do anything, but the game is still playable, for me at least. I haven't finished it yet, though.
Another thing that bothers me is the sound. It's not dynamic at all, sfx is either 100% left, 100% right, or 100% both. It's really annoying with headphones. Maybe I missed an audio option, but I'm pretty sure I didn't.
Also, the dialogue is sometimes poorly formatted for some reason, like sometimes a new sentence should've started, but it instead attaches two words likethis. No impact on gameplay, but it makes the game unplayable, if you know what I mean.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte