Hacking RB3 corrupt saves with UNEEK+DI

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time RB3 is started using UNEEK+DI I get a message that it cannot load the save because it is corrupted, and asks to create a new save or continue without saving. Either way I get the same message each time I load the game so all previous progress is completely lost.

I tried deleting all DLC, tickets and saves from the emulated nand, deleting the game itself & redumping it, and even formatting the Wii system memory (while in UNEEK). Nothing I have tried remedies the corrupt save message.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

BobZhome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That problem was fixed with Uniiloader:
Code:
r31
- fix issue with saves of some games (for example: Rock Band 3)
Thank Sorg
yaywii.gif

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except it wont work with my shiny new black Wii. The signal to the television loses signal immediately after loading "BootIOS253_USB.dol".
frown.gif

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SanGor said:
you're not even saying what revision of sneek your are using ...

Not sure if it matters, as I believe it's a known issue with ALL revisions. Regardless - I used the SNEEKInstaller GUI which used r125. Any other revision I've compiled myself compiles perfectly fine, but loses video to the television. Just like Uniiloader does.

I'd be more than happy to give it another shot with a newer rev, so here's hoping the GUI is updated soon.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SanGor said:
if you are not using the latest rev you mustn't really complain that something doesn't work ...

Okay then. The latest rev doesn't work, it drops the video signal as soon as it tries to load.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: