RB2 with HB's DLC

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by overlord00, Sep 9, 2010.

Sep 9, 2010

RB2 with HB's DLC by overlord00 at 5:45 PM (550 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. overlord00
    OP

Member overlord00 A motherfucking birdplane

Australia
    Hey y'all,
    came across something "disturbing" and i dont think its been posted before.
    the hairy ballsagna DLC wads that some people use (me from time to time) i believe is under some sort of attack via Nintend0... go figure.

was connected to the net via wireless, just because, and attempted to play some DLC from previously mentioned place.
    gave some BS about you not owning tickets and that you should re download.
    going to the shop, and, gasp, everything cost money?!
    checked my wii memory (ie where save and stuff come up) and the 4 icons representing HBs DLC are blank, with no choice to remove or anything.
    i have never come across this before, and my wii had been connected to the net before when browsing and playing these songs... what gives now?

tried uninstalling the DLC wads, then reinstalling, and disconnecting from the net, and all seems well again... for now.

anyone else come across anything like this? is this a sign of things to come... with sneeky silent updates of some sort?

2. IxthusTiger

Member IxthusTiger Cruddy's Buddy

United States
    Yeah, that's happened to me a couple of times. Don't worry man, it's not a conspiracy, the game just loses track of the tickets once in a while, especially if you keep all your DLC on separate storage.