Hacking RB:TB NTSC

starwarsfan982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you want ciosCORP 3.4? I've heard it called ciosCRAP but I've had no problems with it... Regardless I have 3.4 and I installed cIOS56-64-v5146-rev14 and it fixed the problem. PM me if you need a link and someone please alert me if I'm a $*$%ing idiot suggesting (s)he install a cios not made for ciosCORP 3.4 b/c I don't know if it's ok to install this cIOS in conjunction with an earlier version of corp. In other words dude(tte), install this cios with care because I can only confirm it worked and fixed my Beatles Rock Band NTSC black screen problem with corp 3.4

All the best,

Dylan

Posts merged

Why don't you want ciosCORP 3.4? I've heard it called ciosCRAP but I've had no problems with it... Regardless I have 3.4 and I installed cIOS56-64-v5146-rev14 and it fixed the problem. PM me if you need a link and someone please alert me if I'm a $*$%ing idiot suggesting (s)he install a cios not made for ciosCORP 3.4 b/c I don't know if it's ok to install this cIOS in conjunction with an earlier version of corp. In other words dude(tte), install this cios with care because I can only confirm it worked and fixed my Beatles Rock Band NTSC black screen problem with corp 3.4

All the best,

Dylan

Timmy5000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im a dude man
sleep.gif
(the Name "Timmy" to hard for you)
+ I don't care to much for cIOScorps
Ive installed it, and ran into problems I didnt have before.
I used the IOS56-64-v5146.wad and still get stuck at a black screen.

starwarsfan982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't read names. If you want to boot backup discs from the disc channel you NEED cioscorp installed. Get it (be creative) and install it and you should have the problems resolved. As for the backup loader channel (I assume you're using WiiGator) not working, I'll give the common "Go yell at Waninoko" response. (Sorry Waninoko) Oh ya, I read Waninoko's name. He's great.

Timmy5000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
starwarsfan982 said:
I don't read names. If you want to boot backup discs from the disc channel you NEED cioscorp installed. Get it (be creative) and install it and you should have the problems resolved. As for the backup loader channel (I assume you're using WiiGator) not working, I'll give the common "Go yell at Waninoko" response. (Sorry Waninoko) Oh ya, I read Waninoko's name. He's great.

1) I have cioscorp installed, just not 3.4, and can live without it
2) I am not using wiigator, so dont assume, hint, the main word in assume is ass for a reason.
3)if all you are going to do is tell me to install something I don't need, nor care for, please do not post.

Now about RB Beatles
New error :
Disc Channel : I get a black screen with texts saying theres an error
USB loader (Waninoko's) : Blue 002 error screen
NeoGamma R6 (WFBS) : Playable with anti 002 fix on

Still would like helping getting it to work with the disc channel.

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With USB Loader (or Disc Loader) you need Hermes cIOS with a 36 merge 37 (or 38 merge 37) option installed and then that IOS selected to load the game (i.e. 222 or 223)

With cIOSCorps you need either cIOSCorps 3.4 or at least the patched IOS 56.wad (google for it)

With Modchip, you just need a decent Modchip and to install the IOS 56 from the update partition of the game.

With the retail disc you just need to install IOS 56.

If none of these solutions are acceptable to you then you need to not play the game :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...