rb/gh accessories.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Hermessz, Sep 4, 2009.

Sep 4, 2009

rb/gh accessories. by Hermessz at 11:17 AM (669 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Hermessz
    OP

Member Hermessz GBAtemp Regular

Israel
    Hi, I had plans for the upcomming The Beatles Rock Band for ages. And now is the time to buy the accessories.
    I don't have enough money to spent on the whole package (the Drums + Guitar + Mic) cuz here its expensive, a lot more than 250$...

Anyway, I got some questions.

1. On RB/GH games such as RB2 and GH4, you could play with GH controller on RB, and with RB controller on GH. Will it also be in TBRB?
    2. Which guitar should I buy? I decided already that I buy the guitar only. The GH4 guitar is cheaper here, but is it good?
    3. if I pick the GH4 guitar, will it work flawless on TBRB?

Please help the newbie :>

2. Hermessz
    OP

Israel
    I saw now another guitar, called Les Paul, cheaper than both guitars. Is it good?

3. Armadillo

Member Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    1) Yes, guitar hero guitars work on beatles rockband.

2) Up to you really, they all do the same thing. Just get a guitar hero one as they work on all games, rockband guitars won't work on gh2 or 3, so with a guitar hero one you have a bigger choice of games.

3) Yes.

Les paul is the guitar hero 3 guitar. It's good, when it works, but can have problems because of the detachable neck. Easily fixed by just hard wiring it, but if you're not willing to do that (if it gives problems, it doesn't always), then avoid.

4. Hermessz
    OP

Israel
    Ok, I'll probably buy the GH4 guitar. Reliable, and I hope that as you mentioned, works on TBRB.
    But, just in case, I'll delay buying the guitar until the release of TBRB. THX for help :>

5. Armadillo

Member Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    It works, there is a already a scene release of it. Guitar hero instruments work fine on it [​IMG].

6. Hermessz
    OP

Israel
    Ok, this actually turns good for me. I'll pass by the store in sunday, which will be perfect for me. THX Arma :>