Razer's RGB face mask will have a beta test available later this year

You've seen beta tests for video games, but have you ever seen a beta test for a face mask? Well, it's what Razer plans to do with their RGB gamer face mask, the Zephyr, before it hits store shelves later this year. Announced at CES 2021 as Project Hazel, Razer has just given the product its final name, alongside a reveal that they would have a community beta test to allow a select few to try the mask out prior to its Q4 release. The Zephyr is described as a wearable air purifier, rocking replaceable N95 filters, full face seal, and of course, some gamer RGBs glowing on the front of it. You can sign up for a chance at being a part of the mask's beta test by going to Razer's official site.

:arrow: Source

DoctorBagPhD

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Anti vaxxers have been going around WORKING AS ESSENTIAL EMPLOYEES while you vaxxers have been scared at home. ME and most I know never gave a damn about wearing masks and rarely did. Shut your life down mine kept going #worthit

I don't know whether to pity your stupidity or envy your blissful ignorance.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol... I ask why? I mean, we won't need mask by like next year
At least here in Quebec, we almost have the % of vaccinated people we need to get back to normal life
TBH, I have no idea if we will get back to normal life in Quebec by the next year because I don't have the numbers about the whole country

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know whether to pity your stupidity or envy your blissful ignorance.

Hilarious for me since I live with a now fully vaccinated ‘essential employee’ and I (single, due to be fully vaccinated) was more than willing to work during the UK lockdowns (my employer/store was closed during lockdown 1 and open ‘click and collect’ during lockdown 2/3, only reason I wasn’t temporarily relocated during 1 was that I can’t drive).

Reactions: DoctorBagPhD

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Even as nerdy as this is, I'd probably still be tempted if it wasn't made by Razer with their 500% markups for a few LEDs. I'd bet on the price tag coming in close to that of Steam Deck.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly, anti-vaxxers are also anti-maskers. “You can’t tell me what to do!!!”
eh let the antivaxxer/maskers die if they so choose midigates the possibility of having you know who gets back into you know where, as for myself I masked up again as soon as delta became a threat I'm more worried bout the varriant down the road that makes the vaccine f*cking useless

Last edited by chrisrlink,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1