OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Sweet 16 already dear RDF, seems like yesterday you were celebrating your 15th birthday, busy year, wasn't it?, well guess what? Next year is gonna be just as crazy, but you already know that and you even have plans for it, so I'll move on to the happy stuff:

[drunken relative speech]
You know what's funny? You were 14 when I met you and I thought that you were just as mature as any other person I knew at that time, I still think the same. I was going to mention some of the best moments of the past year but there's way too many of them, good moments, great moments and yeah even some bad and some terrible moments, but even after those you still there, everyday *sobs*[/drunken relative speech]

sowycopy.jpg

No whammy bar for this one either
rofl2.gif

And now, some wishes for the next year in a super hardcore encryption system, ready Fisher? go!:
[title:Pirat Code]
crowd-silhouette.jpg
cd.jpg

alexicebeads.jpg
ingeniera.jpg
korg_oasys.jpg

lolnoeheh.jpg
standingovation.jpg

STEF-SNCF-CMF-O.jpg

redhair.jpg
UHH.jpg
Gotta Catch'em All!
Did I miss anything? Probably I did, but, that's just how I roll, you know that XD

You are the best sis, hope you have fun at tonight's party, but remember little lady: No alcohol for you!

Congrats to all the other people celebrating their birthdays today's too.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Happy Birthday Dude!
toot.gif

Hope you have a good birthday.
I, agree, you're mature for your age (at least compared to a lot of the kids running amok on the forums today!). Too bad, you're not 15 years old anymore - it rules being 15!
biggrin.gif

I've noticed that you don't post very much lately, but I guess real life and school's getting in the way?

Anyhow, have a good birthday and tell us how it went!

Also, happy birthday to you Chuckystud! You turn 16 today too!
toot.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
JPH said:
Happy Birthday Dude!
toot.gif

I, agree, you're mature for your age (at least compared to a lot of the kids running amok on the forums today!). Too bad, you're not 15 years old anymore - it rules being 15!
biggrin.gif

I've noticed that you don't post very much lately, but I guess real life and school's getting in the way?

toot.gif

Dudette**

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

^-___________________________________________________-^

*super 16 year old hugs for everyone*

Next weekend will probably be the party, bowling or something
smile.gif

I don't feel 16 lol.. It's a bit weird.

Also, laggy, I got them all minus the builder XD Must be 'cause I'm just up or something.

Amy

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
Happy Birthday Dude!
toot.gif

biggrin.gif

toot.gif
Two mistakes with this. One was the very obvious mention of dude, which science pointed out. The second being you wished another person a happy birthday in a different person's thread. Just don't do that. Especially when it's chuckstudios! I don't know about others, but it really bothers me when people wish other people a happy birthday in a thread created for one specific person in mind. Anyways... /rant

Happy Birthday RDF, and don't you let anyone ruin it for you! I'm sure you already realize that as you get older, time just seems to move quicker and quicker, but don't worry, lagman is here to keep life lagging so that it's at least somewhat slower than usual.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Have a great day!
biggrin.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Happy birthday!
grog.gif
(yeah I can't come even close to those interesting replies up there but hey, it's the thought that counts right?
smile.gif
)

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Happy Birthday mate!

ahh, sweet 16. nearly at your prime time if not already.

Enjoy your day, and enjoy your life to the fullest!

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello, hello, am I late? Cake gone? I got held up in traffic, it's hell out there, sorry, sorry.

Anyway, happy birthday, RDF
toot.gif
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse