Rayman Raving Rabbids -- Wiimote Speaker Static/Crackles?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Sora de Eclaune, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Sora de Eclaune
    OP

Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

Feb 15, 2011
    United States
    123 Fake Street
    I'm having a problem with Rayman Raving Rabbids. The Wiimote's speaker is used in some of the games, but it almost always fails to work right (producing static and crackling instead of the intended audio) in one specific minigame: Bunnies Don't Like Pigs. In other places that use the speaker, the sound has crackling as well as the intended audio. Google has produced results revealing that the entire game has a problem with the Wiimote's speaker, and any minigame using the speaker could be affected, it's just that Bunnies Don't Like Pigs is the one that's the most affected.

Does anyone know if there is any way to fix this? Google says the issue can be circumvented by turning the Wiimote speaker off (therefore forcing the game to play the sounds through the TV's speakers), but I would rather use the gimmick if I can. You know, because using the Wiimote speaker was the intended method of play.