OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
large.jpg

Rayman Origins, A ubisoft release, has been pushed back to June in Europe.The game was originally to be released on 16 MArch but instead Ubisoft has now put an 8th June release date. No reason for the delay has released.
Over in North America, Nintendo still gives the date of release as 20th March but there's no listing for the game on Amazon or GameStop.

:arrow: Source - http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/03/rayman_origins_3ds_pushed_back_in_europe

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
I was patiently awaiting the 3DS version of this game, but I'm not that patient...

...proceeds to ordering the game for the Vita ^_^

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
If you have a Vita you should just go and get this on there anyway, by far the best way to experience this is on the Vita, it's one of the best looking games on there right now (even better than consoles)

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can't get it on the 3DS and don't have a Vita, you can always just get it on one of the consoles or on the PC when that version is released later this month.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game deserves to be on a bigger screen, I'm not even talking about Vita...I mean other versions because multiplayer is so much fun on this, it really extends the life of it. Pre-ordered for PC, the demo runs so smoothly which surprised me.

I'd rather Ubisoft did a dedicated 3DS Rayman game.

D

Deleted_171835

I played the demo on the PC and the game is really really beautiful. Definitely getting it on Steam. If the 3DS port is good, I might double-dip there.

i am not sure why you chose rayman 3d over rayman for the vita anyways?
Storybook-style 3D effect. That combined with the games art-style would be really awesome.

Reactions: 1 person

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What if you can't see 3D?

Or alternatively don't care about the gimmicky of 3D?
Don't worry emigre, no one cares. IT'S FOR THE FRIGGIN' 3DS! IN 3D! WHY BUY IT FOR ANYTHING ELSE? :glare:

Personally can't seem to be interested in the game (haven't tried it (yet)), since I have a ton of other games waiting to be played. Also having the option of getting the game for the PS3 is tempting (currently at £15 shipped to my front door). Is there any real difference than the 3D?

ps. Am I the only one who tends to use the 3D feature only during cutscenes? Somehow games like OoT or SM3DL make my eyes hurt during longer gaming sessions (games are great though)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol