Rayman Origins 3DS Delay Goes Worldwide

saberjoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Now everyone has to wait
We recently found out that Ubisoft were delaying the 3DS version of Rayman Origins until 8th June in Europe and we've now been told that the game's delay will be worldwide.

According to the company, Rayman Origins 3DS is now scheduled for a worldwide release in June with the PC release still set for 29th March in North America.
medium.jpg

Go buy the vita version people ( IF YOU HAVE A VITA! sheesh)

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do I do with the Vita version once I buy it? I'm pretty sure my 3DS doesn't play Vita... sticks?

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do I do with the Vita version once I buy it? I'm pretty sure my 3DS doesn't play Vita... sticks?
Isn't it obvious that if you don't have a vita you should not buy the vita version?
After your first post? No, it wasn't.

Just saying, when addressing people in one demographic, don't push another.

saberjoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Isn't it obvious that if you don't have a vita you should not buy the vita version?

Edited solely for people like you.
And why would i suggest buying the vita version to people who don't have a vita?

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And why would i suggest buying the vita version to people who don't have a vita?
Same reason you'd make a thread about a 3DS game and then advertise the Vita version.

Reactions: 3 people

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Same reason you'd make a thread about a 3DS game and then advertise the Vita version.

He was clearly being flippant. Is it really that hard to comprehend.

Reactions: 1 person

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i own it on the vita, and i think this game is best played on a vita. i could imagine owning it on my PS3, and it just wouldn't feel whole to me. the game is just too basic.
i think it's best played on a handheld device.
however on the vita, the OLED screen does this beautiful game excessive justice. the game's visuals are amazing, and the OLED delivers them in ways an LCD screen can't do.
even if that LCD is 3D. the only problem with the vita is that the game has such a high resolution, so everything is a bit small on the vita's screen.
i imagine it'll only be worse on the 3DS's tiny screen.
the only thing i can imagine the 3DS version could do better, is having multiplayer.
and that's only because there is no multiplayer on the vita version.

TL;DR
the 3DS just can't do this game justice like a console, PC, or most of all, the vita can.
unless you really care about 3D.

stupid. just stupid.

Reactions: 1 person

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
the 3DS just can't do this game justice like a console, PC, or most of all, the vita can.
unless you really care about 3D.

The vita version cannot be compared with the 3ds one. The vita is the only hand-held console that can do justice to it.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Something to do with Nintendo Network?

Not too interested in the game, but this delay MUST have some reason.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hope they take the time to add something special for such a long delay. I was looking forward to a portable version of Rayman Origins and it kinda sucks I have to wait for another 3 months.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended