Rayman Legends release gets a date and demo incoming

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Hadrian, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    [​IMG]

Today Ubisoft have announced that Rayman Legends will finally get a released. North American Gamers will get to play the limbless freak on Feb 26th, and Europe gamers will get it two days later. Also the demo which people have been waiting for will hit the eShop next week.

https://twitter.com/RichIGN
    http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=192449

As a side note: Jan to March is looking really dry for the Wii U ahd there is nothing at all confirmed for after apart from the vague"Q2/Q3 2013" dates. We could get Injustice (the DC Comics fighter) and Aliens: Colonial Marines might get a release, they're confirmed for other platforms but not for Wii U...chances are we'll have played them before the Wii U versions get released but hey at least we have Rayman Legends while everyone else gets swamped with new games (even the Vita has a couple of extra titles that look good)...thank Magic Cloud Man for other platforms but shit Nintendo, step it up! I thought you had a good array and varied selection for launch but those who weren't enticed by those titles certainly won't be picking a Wii U up during this slow period, shit even the Wii had more titles coming for it during that period last year!

2. chavosaur

Reporter chavosaur Austin Trujillo

pip
    United States
    It's always one thing or the other for Nintendo. They either have a shit launch, then make up for it with games later, or they have a good launch, and don't do shit until way later.

3. dickfour

Banned dickfour Banned

United States
    I can't wait to get this on the vita. Looks like I might be waiting a long time. Apparently this may be a Wii exclusive

4. McHaggis

Member McHaggis Fackin' Troller

United Kingdom
    I played a demo of the game in my local GAME, it's pretty neat. Looking forward to picking it up at some point (probably not on launch if it's going to be £50).

5. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    Whilst I wasn't crazy about the Rayman Origins demo I tried on my 360, I absolutely loved the Legends demo I tried out in GAME on the Wii U launch.
    It offered a lot of fun things to do and neat challenges, I played the main platforming stage until I got a perfect run, rescued all of the critters (whatever they are).

6. Hyro-Sama

Member Hyro-Sama I'm from the fucking future.

Japan
    I played a demo at EBgames. I was loving it until the T.V screen went black for no reason.

7. DSGamer64

Member DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    I am definitely buying this on day one, the demo was absolutely fantastic. I loved Origins too, two of the best Rayman games to date.

8. ShadowSoldier

Member ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    Wii U.

9. Gahars

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    I remember that they were signalling a while back that this game may be more along the lines of a timed exclusive; it might be ported over to other platforms after some time passes.

Don't hold your breath or anything, but don't rule anything out, either.