Ray Donovan

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by ThatDudeWithTheFood, Jul 9, 2013.

1. ThatDudeWithTheFood
    OP

ThatDudeWithTheFood TRIANGLEZ

Mar 9, 2009
    United States
    Illuminati
    [​IMG]
    Has anyone watched this show?​
    I just finished the first episode and I gotta say it sets up for a really good season.​
    Here's some random info about the show because it explains it better than I do.​
    There are currently only two episodes out but I'd recommend this show if you have nothing else to do or are bored.

Review for Pilot Episode:

2. wrettcaughn

wrettcaughn Misunderstood Moral Elitist

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Pretty good show so far. Mine and my wife's Sunday rotation is now Dexter @ 9pm, The Killing repeat @ 10pm, and Ray Donovan repeat @ 11pm

Not normally a fan of Jon Voight but he's pretty damn good in this so far, as is Liev Schreiber.

3. gifi4

gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Apr 21, 2010
    Melbourne
    I watched the series premiere several weeks back (They released it earlier online) and I have to admit, it was quite enjoyable. It was easy to tell that a lot of work went in to it.
    I have the second episode downloaded but haven't watched it yet, been busy with a few other things.

4. ThatDudeWithTheFood
    OP

ThatDudeWithTheFood TRIANGLEZ

Mar 9, 2009
    United States
    Illuminati
    Yeah I really like what Jon Voight has done so far. I dislike his character but his acting so far has been really good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice