Ray Donovan

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by ThatDudeWithTheFood, Jul 9, 2013.

1. ThatDudeWithTheFood
    OP

ThatDudeWithTheFood TRIANGLEZ

Mar 9, 2009
    United States
    Illuminati
    [​IMG]
    Has anyone watched this show?​
    I just finished the first episode and I gotta say it sets up for a really good season.​
    Here's some random info about the show because it explains it better than I do.​
    There are currently only two episodes out but I'd recommend this show if you have nothing else to do or are bored.

Review for Pilot Episode:

2. wrettcaughn

wrettcaughn Misunderstood Moral Elitist

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Pretty good show so far. Mine and my wife's Sunday rotation is now Dexter @ 9pm, The Killing repeat @ 10pm, and Ray Donovan repeat @ 11pm

Not normally a fan of Jon Voight but he's pretty damn good in this so far, as is Liev Schreiber.

3. gifi4

gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Apr 21, 2010
    Melbourne
    I watched the series premiere several weeks back (They released it earlier online) and I have to admit, it was quite enjoyable. It was easy to tell that a lot of work went in to it.
    I have the second episode downloaded but haven't watched it yet, been busy with a few other things.

4. ThatDudeWithTheFood
    OP

ThatDudeWithTheFood TRIANGLEZ

Mar 9, 2009
    United States
    Illuminati
    Yeah I really like what Jon Voight has done so far. I dislike his character but his acting so far has been really good.