Hacking RAWR! DSTT is now 21bucks at DX.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As pleasant as it is to see flashcart prices reach a record low, the acekard 2 is still a better choice at 25USD.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
damn, this is almost wholesale prices now
wacko.gif

shinset

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DSTT is really budget price
biggrin.gif

BTW how is the last batch ? no more freezing problem or anything else (no contact etc..) ?

may I give it a try now ?

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I received mine about two weeks ago from DX and everything is great with it. I'm impressed with the build quality for such a budget cart. Very nice and fast GUI and everything I've thrown at it has worked well. I'm using a Kingston 2GB Japan microSD with it.

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sk3tch said:
I received mine about two weeks ago from DX and everything is great with it. I'm impressed with the build quality for such a budget cart. Very nice and fast GUI and everything I've thrown at it has worked well. I'm using a Kingston 2GB Japan microSD with it.

Same, minus the Kingston MicroSD. I love the card.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
That's really a budget card. It's too bad only like one person I have seen(not know) has used a DSTT. I got close enough to know what cart it was.
laugh.gif
The rest I have seen use a R4 from way back and a Supercard Lite Rumble +flashed DS from some reletive/friend.

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a tt with OEM card before, and i just got it...
The ds tt doesn't fit in the slot correctly. It doesn't click.
a defective unit?
Also the micro sd i got was a fake sandisk. The ds tt takes longer to boot games than a r4!

has anyone else have the problem of the dstt not clicking properly? I fixed it, but now i have to press really hard to eject it.

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BakuFunn said:
a defective unit?
Also the micro sd i got was a fake sandisk. The ds tt takes longer to boot games than a r4!

has anyone else have the problem of the dstt not clicking properly? I fixed it, but now i have to press really hard to eject it.

Where did you order from? If you got a fake sandisk the whole thing may be fake. Plus if you got the right MicroSD it should be faster than the R4.

Demi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BakuFunn said:
a defective unit?

Mine does the same thing, but I was told it was normal. I don't buy that.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, these prices are awesome. I just wish my DS was still alive. I'm still trying to save up money for my broken DS.
frown.gif
My R4's dead as well so I'd probably buy one DSTT + microSD combo and a CycloDS Evolution. I miss my DS.
frown.gif

jeronz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
BakuFunn said:
a defective unit?

I've found this as well with the DSTTs. Solution? I've found that when you want to eject it press on the NON microsd side of the expose portion of the dstt. Pressing on the microsd side makes it very difficult to remove. Not sure if this is applicable to all dstts but give it a go.

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its normal that the DSTT will be harder to slide in and out than a retail card. As long as it stays in it wont be a problem as the micro sd slot is spring loaded so you should be able to access the micro sd without ejecting the DSTT.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BakuFunn said:
a defective unit?

I've had two and they are slightly more difficult to get into the NDS than a normal game cartridge, but they click. I had to press a little harder to eject them than with a normal game cartridge (but not terribly hard), but that's not much of a problem since you rarely need to eject the cart.

The DSTT is one of the fastest carts to boot the menu and games. If it's taking longer than the R4, it's probably your microSD is slow. You might try formatting it in FAT16 if it's not already. Some have claimed that the Panasonic formatter has increased the speed of their microSD cards.

-Bri

Topfragger

Trophies
XP
Country
Supercard DS one smears its poop poop all over the Top Toy
Supercard DS one is amazing, damn man, the days of Supercard being a generic M3 reflection are OVER!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Veho @AncientBoi's favorite