RawkSD

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by spritefreak, Jan 7, 2010.

Jan 7, 2010

RawkSD by spritefreak at 2:09 PM (483 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. spritefreak
    OP

Member spritefreak GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I have a few very simple questions to ask...I do apologize since I know there is a large thread that will probably answer my question, but it is over 80 pages long!!!

So I downloaded RawkSD yesterday and unzipped the file. It gave me an apps folder with a two other folders inside....which i assume I place in my apps folder on my SD card. But along with it came several other files, some of the .dll files. Do I need those somewhere on the SD card?

Second, am I reading the 80+ page thread right in that you must have an original copy of Rock Band 2 in order to use RawkSD? USB or backup discs don't work??

Finally regarding custom songs. I understand that you can load all the songs from all the Rock bands and GH games, but can you install your own? For example if I wanted to create a Pink Floyd song, can I do that and then play through RawkSD?

Thanks in advance!

2. titiln

Member titiln GBAtemp Regular

Chile
    shouldve just posted in the long thread
    yeah you can install customs into rock band 2 using rawksd (no idea on how to make customs but there are plenty of guides if you look around)