Hacking RawkSD Patch Problems

Blastoise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so i try and run the RAWKSD patch. It launches and connects to my network and starts downloading. It goes for a little bit and it gets to around 1 third through the next line when an error appears with something about a network name and then an error code -1004. The next line says network fail.
Its connecting to my wifi and all but this patch just wont damn run.

Any helpers?

Thanks

Ratmonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what your error means but if you check the RawkSD topic on the first page around about page 97-102 or so they talk about what the patcher does and how you can patch the files yourself with Dop-ios or a similiar tool.

EDIT: This is from page 102:

Szalkow:

"The RawkSD IOS37 patcher isn't as secretive as it looks - all it does is grab IOS37 from NUS and then apply trucha and other bugs. You can patch IOS37 yourself using DOP-IOS which supports an offline installation method; grab IOS37 from NUS on your computer and put the files on your card per DOP-IOS's readme and then install IOS37 with all the bugs/patches enabled."

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A bit of context is needed. While I haven't personally tested it, I think IOS37 may need a few patches which DOP-IOS will not provide. Still, give it a shot.

Blastoise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok now iv dumped the AC/DC Track Pack disc onto my SD card (2gb) and now when i try to install it it comes up with an error saying it couldnt install.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mattpucc said:

Take your card to the PC, copy the ACDC folder or whatever it's called to your PC. Run the RawkSD .exe, select "Import from RawkSD Disc Rip", select the ACDC folder, press OK, select the ones you want to import, wait, install it to your SD, go back to the Wii, THEN install customs.

Blastoise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Still getting the same error
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.