Hacking Rather odd problem

goku1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so this is what happen,
as i was geting ready to update befor softmii2.9.5my wii got formatted.so i had to start from scratch i installed hbc and then went on with the softmii update.i was checking compat when i noticed games where not working the wird thing is the games that worked where dragonballzbt3, madworld, need for speed pro street, deadrisining, and house of the dead overkill,almost forgot ssbb i figured that if whent back to 3.2 my games would work again. now i used wanns new firmware downgrader(not the softmii one) to go back to 3.2 and the same games listed above work are the only ones that work. ive done searching and reading for a little over a few days and i seem to be the only one with this problem.also no mater where i get the hacks for preloaderv.29 it comes back with cannot find hacks in fat or nand

as far as what ive done to the img's is this used wii update manger to remove updates and i still had games decytpt. for loading in backup launcher gamma.
my currnet wii setup is this :
4.0 system menu
cioscorp
preloader

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are the games you are using 1 to 1 copies? sometimes if you use the tool to remove the update partition it can cause issues as well as if you are using the form of ISO that was used with the beta version of the loader.... from my understanding those games were decrypted...... Either way are you loading them through the backuplauncher or the disk channel. if it's the disk channel I highly advise using a 1 to 1 copy and just blocking the disk update check.

goku1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
see i downgraded back to 3.2 sunday because i couldnt find a working set of preloader hacks for 4.0 to turn off update check, and im trying to load in the disc channel. but useing gamma on 4.0 to get the dvd errors so i can find out why they wont read

goku1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@hells
all the games i have are 1 to 1 only 2 or 3 are left decypted
srr 4 the dbl post
ok i just dl wii music and burned it and i still get dvd read error 324 any ideas

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
try using any region changer to get you back to 3.2 again even though you already have it, then reinstall preloader then cioscorp

dont forget the hacks for 3.2u are

version=289

oxMUDxo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im new at this so take this with a grain of salt...?

I installed a bad wad "cIOS 37 or something" that stopped my USB loader and Backup Channel from working - error 324 I think.

I had to use Any Tittle Deleter to delete IOS 249 "I think that was the IOS number".
After that I reinstalled cIOS 36 rev10 and it fixed all my problems.
smile.gif

I hope this helps and you get every thing working again...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1