Rate the song -- innuendo/double entendre edition.

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by FAST6191, Apr 2, 2014.

1. FAST6191
    OP

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Basically http://gbatemp.net/threads/rate-the-song-from-the-poster-before-you.159375/ but I want the songs to feature some amount of innuendo or a few double entendres -- most of the best stuff comes from people trying to slip things past the censors. I am not opposed to some explicit content but I am after some good innuendo or double entendres more. Non English works too, though you probably should explain it should you pick something.
    If you feel like sharing a plain old piss take/great wordplay/straight humour type song then go it but do not make it a habit. If the music video is particularly amusing for a related thing to what I seek here then it can also play.

At points this would probably be 90% of the rate the song thread content, almost certainly 90% of what I post, but I reckon it could make a good thread theme.

Examples
    Judge Dread - Jingle Bells

Granted I could probably just post his entire discography but hey.

Stranglers - Peaches

Toy Dolls - I Gave My Heart To A Slag Called Sharon From Whitley Bay

An example of something that is not inherently innuendo or double entendre laden. However it is a nice demonstration that not all punk is crazy serious anti establishment, not that it ever was but some people seem to think it is.